cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a wireless mesh network which currently is having some connectivity issues.One of the main issues we are seeing is with RRM configured the Mesh Access points seem to all select Channel 11 on the 2.4ghz frequency.I would ike to modify manua...

We currently have AP1142N's and decided to step up to AP1262N's to see if we liked them better. I TFTP the ap3g1-rcvk9w8-tar.124-23c.JA5.tar to the new AP for LWAPP. It did work, but won't join the WLC and we get the following message if I'm consoled...

We've got an ACS 5.1 virtual appliance for device administration  tasks and now we want to authenticate wireless domain users, but only by  it's username/password, without trusting any CA certificates from the  AD (is it required an ACS certificate t...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! handover problem

Hi!I have a  WLC 5508 and 25  LAP 1041. I use two wifi, one with RADIUS for data and other with wpa-psk for voip. The problem is the voip conectivity is broken.How can i improve the handover?The NEC recomendation does not help me anything.thanks!

aricardor by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, Q1. How two wism work redundantly together when the host 6500 switches are configured to operate in VSS mode? Are they still indepent two controllers or are they becoming virtually one?Q2. Use one 5508 as primary and 2504 as a backup for ...

I have an 1142 running capwap c1140-k9w8-tar.124-23c.JA4  that I am wanting to convert to an Autonomous AP.However, the AP does not seem to have an archive exec  command to tftp downoad an new IOS.Is there another procedure that should be used?Thanks...

jturbek by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have a  WLC 5508 and 25  LAP 1041. I use two wifi, one with RADIUS for data and other with wpa-psk for voip. The problem is the voip conectivity is broken.How can i improve the handover? The NEC recomendation does not help me anything.thanks!

aricardor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AIR-LAP1262N

Hello,I would like to transform this acces point to an autonomous AP. Is it possible ?Could you tell me how can i do that ?Thanks in advance

HelloCan 3600 series model AP work with WLC 4402 with existing license, we purchased 25 LIC pack and still using only 15.Any recommended Part no on 3600 series with external AntennathanksVishal

All,Anyone know why some of the aps will have CDP enabled upon association with wlc and others will not? I have 3 5508 controllers on the network running over 900 aps.Thanks in advance for your assistance.IzzySent from Cisco Technical Support iPad A...

HiCan anyone tell me if the mounting bracket for 3600 AP is the same as the 3500/1140/1040 mounting bracket?I'm suspecting it's not as you can get modules that fit onto the back of the 3600 APs.ThanksMartin

M. Wisely by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card