cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a single client that is having issues staying connected to my WLC running code 7.0.220.0Here are the debugs, it just keeps on looping:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have something strange...We created the management interface, an internal DHCP scope in same subnet, and Two SSID tied to the same management interface:- when we connect to the first SSID we have and IP address- but when we connect to the secon...

Hey all,Was starting to build an Identity Services Engine step by step and got locked out of the CLI, although we can access the GUI with no issue. This is our first time working with this device. Any Thoughts?ThanksDoug        

Hi all,    I'm using a Cisco ASA 5510 with CSC-SSM module.     Cisco ASA version 8.4.2    CSM SSM version  6.6.1125    I need to resolve two problems;   1) Some HTTPS sites gives error opening. Mainly bank sites. If I refresh the page a lot of times,...

rezende.c by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have the below BoQ implemented                    AIR-CAP3502E-N-K9 AIR-CT5508-100-K9 the access point is registered to the controller and operating on 5Ghz antennas 2.4GHz is not available . The access signal is very week even if I am sta...

Elie Sbat by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,Need your help regarding the Access point  AIR-BR1310G-A-K9-R  (Aironet 1310 Outdoor AP/BR w/RP-TNC Connectors, FCC Config ).I have queries –1. Will it work as point-to-point bridging where the distance between the two access points is 500 M...

milon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ExpertsNot able to register AP Point < Air-Cap35021-E-K9 > on 4402 WLC running IOS (AIR-WLC4400-K9-7-0-235-0 ) Other AP already registered on the WLC are  AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9  & AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9Any hints to resolve the registration issuethanksAnt...

Hi experts,I have to support client with WLC   5508 and APs.I am new to wireless field.Is this good book to know about WLC  to start withDeploying and Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless LAN ControllersMark L. Gress and Lee Johnson (Har...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card