cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Day, Can any please supply a web link for joining instructions?  This is a new WLC & a new AP. Previously I joined AP's to a AIR-CT5520-K9 WLC and using the CLI command: capwap ap primary-base *WLC* *IP* This is clearly not working Any feedback ...

Heinz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an install with (2) 5508 WLCs in HA and about 420 3802 APs. The 5508 are EOL and the 3802s don't have much life left (basically just security updates until 2027) and at a moment like this I would typically do an upgrade across the board, but o...

maaya88 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is it possible to have a static IP address with a WLAN that has multiple subnets/Vlans assigned.Additionally is there a method for ensuring the device is always assigned back to the same VLAN after a long period of downtime.WLC-9800 seriesCode...

Joshpre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pair of 9800 WLC's along with Prime Infrastructure Management,Is it possible to find devices that have connected to my wifi and are bridging/ rebroadcasting to another wifi network/ SSID, in effect taking my wifi and rebroadcasting it as ...

paul-d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've been reading about Meraki camera and their features; I see that it's good product full of great features. However, I have two hot questions that I can't find out an answer for, and they are: Can a Meraki camera send a notification to the...

at@ps by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Users facing issue while connecting to all WLAN SSIDAfter troublehsooting we observed that Users stuck in DHCP required state.>>>Policy Manager State............................ DHCP_REQDAfter disabling DHCP proxy mode, User were able to connect SSID...

Hi,Let's say I have 10 APs that are currently working in central switching mode. They are all in the same AP groups.Now I want to use Flex Connect but only for one WLAN/SSID.As per my understanding, I need to put all of APs in one FlexConnect group, ...

iores by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please note that I have try to upgrade from ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JA12 to ap1g4-k9w8-tar.153-3.JPJ5 but it is terminating at 85% image file upload with the error below;Connection received from 172.16.160.5 on port 1025 [30/03 10:29:07.863]Read request ...

whisper2lincon_0-1680252653833.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card