cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I convert IOS Cisco AP 1130 LAP to 1130 Autonomous mode. Well, the periphericals - clients connect to SSID AP no recieved I.P Adress, I think that is not possible active option DHCP server in AP 1130 dispositive.In mode I.P static clients the conn...

mmartin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have noticed something when monitoring channels for my WLAN with inSSIDer and some other monitoring tools:My AP operates in channel 11. Sometimes the WLANs in channel 11 jump for about 1 second to channel 1 and then come back to normal chann...

Hello, i need to configure wireless link between my 1300 series, how can i use them like a bridge and access point in the same time?Do i need static ip for BVI interfacess between them for bridge or its need to be DHCP, is there any example? i would ...

I am trying to get a running config of one of the WLCs in our network but can not find the commands to make this happen. Is there a way to get just the running config off of the WLC in a manner so as to copy and past or tftp it into a WLC? Running ve...

I have a newly purchased Aironet 3502i that I would like to configure on my network.  I am new to Cisco networking in general, and would like to know how to configure the device to operate without a WLAN Controller.   Thanks!

I've got a strange case. Two 1310's and they drop IP traffic during  the day. The users will be on the server, and opening/saving files while  the internet goes out. It's the darndest thing I've seen. I'd expect  that everything would go out, rather ...

sales by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 1142 running in AP mode, and would like to convert a second 1142 LAP to AP. Is it possible to recover the image (c1140-k9w7.tar.124.21a.JA1) on the APand use this to upgrade the LAP?

I am trying to add an AP (1231G)  with autonomous code (Version 12.3(8)JEC2)  to WCS (v7.0.172.0).  I recieved the following error:Failed to add device to WCS Reason: Unified AP with same MacAddress already exists in WCS. Please remove Unified AP fir...

Hello,I wonder if there is a way to save the WLC configuration as a .txt file or a copy start to tftp command like in a switch or router in order to later paste or load it to another or the same WLC. This is because I am about to add a backup WLC in ...

hi,i would like to configure the wireless access on the cisco 877 router either on command line or gui - can anyone help me pls ?                   also, does the wireless authentication and SSID  has to be local or can i put the cisco 877 on h-reap ...

I am installing a few aironet around a environment which requires dual SSID one for Guest and the other for business. When configuring the channel for each SSID should I make both SSIDs on the same aironet the same channel and then ensure the closest...

I have set up wireless on a Cisco controller to redirect clients to a Websense server using wpad and IAS server.  I use an ACL in security settings to direct to the Websense server and this connects clients and authenticates OK.  I then log the clien...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card