cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can anyone confirm if any of the 800 series routers support wireless station-mode repeater?The software configuration guide suggests it is possible but I've been unable to find a definitive answer.Thanks.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone Ap...

joneaton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Whilst configuring CISCO867-W router I have encoutered the following problem.On built-in access point I have one Dot11Radio interface. Is it possible to have two ssids associated with two different vlans on one interface? If yes, how to do it? ...

Mich El by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 5508 controller with multiple SSID’s that are non-broadcasting. My goal is to get a 1142N to work in non-root bridge mode by accessing one of the existing WPA2 SSID’s.I have a IDF that has a 3750 switch with multiple devices connected ...

Hi,I have upgraded MSE in my network from 7.0.105.0 to 7.0.201.204 a week ago.After the upgrade, often MSE is going to unreachable state from WCS. A restart on MSE with "shutdown -r now" resolves the issue. But again after 2-3 days, it becomes unreac...

I have users who Are Connected on Cisco Wireleses controller ,they are connected to Wirelesses but get Disconnected also have ACS throught which authentication Happens and its Intergated with Active Directory1)There is one user who users DELL LATITUD...

Hi,I tried to implement WLC5508 in my network but when I came to connect it to the switch core which is a Catalyst 4000 the link didn't get up. This switch module is a fastethernet, I wonder if that might be the problem since I also tried connecting ...

I know from my logs that a client could join APs on my wireless network until Mar 25 16:06:55 :wlan-controller.log.49.gz:Mar 25 16:06:55 wlan-controller-14-3 impa-wireless3: *Mar 25 16:06:53.839: %DOT1X-3-MAX_EAPOL_KEY_RETRANS: 1x_ptsm.c:407 Max EAPO...

Hi folks,I know that these APs were just released within the last two weeks, however, I am already thinking about selling them to my customers. My questions stem from the "at a glance" document available on Cisco's site. It lists "video conferencing"...

First I'll give you the setup.  We have 18 3502i's in a one floor environment.  We also have two controllers with the AP's split up between them.  We have the need for about 60 IP addresses, so we have configured an interface group with 3 VLAN's to p...

First I'll give you the setup.  We have 18 3502i's in a one floor environment.  We also have two controllers with the AP's split up between them.  We have the need for about 60 IP addresses, so we have configured an interface group with 3 VLAN's to p...

Hi Guys,Does anyone know is it possible to use the same NAC Guest Server as a sponsor based service for multiple anchored WLANs?I would like a sponsor based system but with 2 purposes:One WLAN would be used for guests that in turn would allow them in...

I have a fairly simple WLC 2100 configured to control two APs. We had a power outage a few days ago, and though the WLC was on a surge protector, it did not come back up properly after the outage. The STATUS light sticks at amber and I can't get any ...

We have a 4402 WLC that has been running 7.0.230.0 code for 90+ days without issue.  There is a mixture of 3502 and 1142 AP's on a campus style complex.  Starting May 15 2012 we have had an influx of calls from the wireless users having major packetl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card