cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We had a pen test completed on our wireless network recently and two elements that came out of it that surprised me were the following:The guest wireless portal is using SSLv2 and they recommend that we use SSLv3.  I haven't been able to see anywh...

Guys,I have deployed a centralized wireless architecture with 2 x wisms in each of our DCs. I just noticed the clients are receiving incorrect DHCP server address, please note there is no issue with connectivity, i just want to know why incorrect DHC...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can anyone please suggest me what is the criteria for a WLC to become a RF group leader and how is a Group leader is different from rest of the WLCs in the RF group. On what basis the RF group leader is elected. Is it on the basis of Lowest MA...

I know you can put a minimum of 3 AIR-ANT-2422 antenna on the 1261 AP but my question is, can you mix and match antenna?Currently there is an AIR-ANT-24120 used on an older 1200 model. Upgrading to a 1261. The 24120 is 12db and 2422 is 2.4db.Environm...

bimckenz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to upgrade all my controllers (a mix of 4400 and 5508) to 7.2.103.0 from 7.0.116.0.  Has anyone made this jump? Any pitfalls?  Can I make that jump or should I do incremental?  THankslp

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two wisms in a cat6500, I wonder how can you log into the wism from the switch. to be more specifically, how can I know the processor number?thanks,han

Hi Somebody could help me, l have a WLC with locals and hreap AP´s but in some hreap ap´s the wireless service it´s so intermittent, the h reap local switching is enable and the radius server is on my head office, the problem it that every 5 or 10 mi...

hi,we have 4 WLC Wism controllers with 4 wireless wlan and 4 wired guests vlan.We are used to do daily reports of client sessions for log pourpouses and everythig works well for wireless clients.We cannot do reports for wired guests, even if we selec...

mfiorazzo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want buy an Access point which cover 300 Meter coverage Area.Have any data sheet or link where I can found which AP coverage how many Area, Like 1042 Access Point cover how many Feet Space.Please Help.RegardsIqbal

biplobkhan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I am using WLC 4404 and wireless is configured....I dont have much knowledge of RF.. so anyone can help me with this?There are two options in wireless tab, 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n.In 802.11a/n--> DCA, channels are configured as 36, 40, 44, 48, 5...

hi,we have 4 WLC Wism controllers with 4 wireless wlan and 4 wired guests vlan.We are used to do daily reports of client sessions for log pourpouses and everythig works well for wireless clients.We cannot do reports for wired guests, even if we selec...

mfiorazzo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have some trouble with the setup of an oeap 600 ap. The ap has joined the controller as it should and the remote-lan connection to my corporate network works well, but i can't connect to the corporate wlan.When i check the event log on the ap...

Does anyone know the difference between the Backup Version and the Field Recovery Image version of the IOS on a WLC? I recently upgraded my 5508 WLC to the newest code, and  the backup version is infact the previous active version I was running but t...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card