Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Valued Professionals,Can someone please verify the traffic data path for traffic on a non-FlexConnect SSID that is sent from a client of AP1 to another client of AP1 on the same SSID?1. Is it bridged locally by AP1 to the receiving client on the s...

jeverard by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we are trying to import CA certificate on four WLCs for guest web authentication. We already have one CA certificate with common domain domain which all WLC use the same domain. so I need to import cert with WLC private key. is it possible to...

Hello,I am tasked with configuring a 2504 wireless controller.  Is it possible to assign an SSID to an interface that has dynamic ap management enabled?Scenario:Location1:1) 10.0.0.0/242)192.168.0.0/24 DMZLocation 2:1) 10.0.5.0Both locations are rout...

AP '20:37:06:a4:84:40' with static-ip configured as '10.10.139.34' has fallen back to the working DHCP address '10.10.138.75' Any Idea what the error about??

i have controller 5508 i configure vlan 10 for guest and name guest-interip 10.0.10.2/24default gateway 10.0.10.254 ( ip address fo core switch)dhcp server ( 10.20.10.10/24) ( ip dhcp server is the same ip for DNS server )i create ssid name gest and ...

Hi Everyone, Quick question, I have an existing customer with 1142 lightweight access points using option 43 to provide controller IP addresses. I have proposed the 3500 series access points to increase an additional WLAN coverage requirement, can yo...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,            I am new to mse. I can see everything on the heat map ( ap's, clients,etc) but i can not see any rouge APs on the heat map. Do I have to do anything in MSE for them to show up. I have checked the grid and selected rouge access point...

HiAny one experienced a white light on the status led, its the "ring light" infront of the AP. ive checked on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1130/installation/guide/113h_c4.html where all colours are listed and none point done ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card