cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I will welcome any suggestion on how to do the following configuration on the Cisco AP 1142N-K9:- intruction on how to do initial configuration for IP address assignment to the AP (to be able to continue with the ethernet confirguration via the brows...

Legust321 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very new to the Cisco networking, got my CCNA about a year ago and 1/3 of CCNP.  And I also got bumped from helpdesk to the networking dept.My question is on the topic of WLANs and their APs.  From what I know (and I can be wrong), a lwapp devic...

zyang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a WLC 5508 and ACS 5.1, previously the only access policy was default network access with authorization profile permit access. My users and machines successfully authenticate against radius via AD.I want to consolidate some SSID’s an...

Resolved! Install NCS server

Hi.I have a VMware WIN2008 server, that i would like to us as a NCS server.I have downloaded “NCS-VA-1.0.2.29-small.ova” from Cisco How shall a install this bundle ?RegardsJohan Lindstrand

I have cisco AP 1242AG and when I tried to give command write memory or copy running config start-up config, it is giving me error ''NVRAM verification Failed'' Help me on this

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card