cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WCS login

HiI there a way to verify WCS admin/lobby admin user with Windows AD?We do the auth of the clients with 802.1x/certificate on computer accounts in AD todayMike

WCS: Template Order in Config Group

Hello,I'm trying to deploy a larger wireless lan installation using a WCS 7.0 with current controller versions.Further I created configuration templates for deployment using a Config-Group.The problem of the deployment with Config-Groups are apparent...

Resolved! High RTT and packet Loss

HiWe use a WLC 4402 and 11 AP 1250.My clients are Windows seven.When they are connected to wireless, all my clients have randomly RTT peaks and packets Loss (2% average).I enable link latency between AP and WLC. Max RTT are from 20 to 64ms.Any idea ?...

cnrs-dsi by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAP4410N Access Point wall-mountable?

Hello everybody,I have a little question regarding the WAP4410N access point.Is it possible to mount this access point at a wall or a ceiling?Are there any little "holes" at the back of the access point for mounting?Or is there a "mounting-bracket" f...

Cisco_1337 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VSS and WISM

Hi team,we are experiencing issue with WISM module in our VSS scenario. Here is the info regarding this situation:We have two 6500 switches in VSS, one WISM module in primary switch. WISM controller 1 has around 60 APs assigned. Controller 2 has 0 AP...

Resolved! Wich WLAN controller do i need?

Hi.If i want more than 16 SSID broadcasted from the same Accesspoint wich WLAN controller and Accesspoints do i need?I was thinking about AIR-WLC2112-K9 with AIR-LAP1042N-E-K9 Accesspoints but this solution can only broadcast 16 different SSID on one...

Resolved! AP Fallback

regarding AP Fallback for 4.0 code:If a primary controller has failed and then comes back online does the AP re-join automaticaly with loss of service?Thanks

rchester by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1250 One Radio No Power Injector

Is it possible to activate one of the two radio's in the 1250 access point, and use the standard PoE from a switch port?  I have tried shutting down one radio.  I have tried the command power inline negotiation override.  On the access point.On the s...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers