cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to get a new 2504 WLC working with a AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9. I'm a newbee to Cisco WLC's so right now I'm just labbing with a simple setup but am unable to get the AP to recieve an IP address from the WLC.I've configured port 0 as the manag...

mathias by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,  I have an issue with iphone where if there are two SSID's from same WLC/AP and if i am connected to one and i try connecting to other, iphone shows unable to connect (whereas the debugs in WLC showing it getting connected and getting an IP ! ) ....

I have an cisco  AP 1242, with only one SSID. On that SSID I have 20 Laptops. If I create a new SSID, and move 10 of that 20 laptops in the new SSID could be better?Regards.

Hi All, I'm having issues opening up http interface for the wlan on a Cisco 1941W. All I want to achieve with this set up is one SSID being broadcast that allows mobile devices access to the LAN. A lot of the SSID/Wireless set up has been removed due...

I need to authenticate my wireless network with Cisco Secure ACS 4.2 for the internet users (guest network), but I don't want to use a CA Certificate. Can I do that? How I have to do it? What authentication protocol I must use? Where can I find this ...

FinningCL by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I came across with one issue repetitively. Whenever we have issue with WAN disconnection issue, after some time our LAN WLC gets rebooted . As I gone through the logs, found that we will have disconnection with Mobility group member <ip address> ....

Hello!I have a trouble with internal dhcp server in WLC 2125. I installed wireless solution on the brunch office. There are one controller WLC 2125 and 17 LAPs 1131G in the office.  Two IP-networks was choosed for implementation Wireless network. Fir...

Hello,I was wondering if someone can help me get my head around what I am trying to do and whether or not it is even possible.  The goal is to give our users the ability to go to any of our locations (which are connected via circuits) with a Cisco 79...

carldu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm trying to upload webauth_bundle-1.0.2.zip file on WLC 5508 controller with software version 7.0.220.0 via tftp server.First the controller says that "Unknown bundle type. Valid bundle is a tar file." so I unzip file and create a tar file and no...

antonen76 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card