cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Centralized Auth. / Local Switching - Common SSID

Hi All,I'm looking at a design where I would have a few remote sites and a centralized WLC.  My requirement would be to have a common SSID advertised across the remote sites and have that SSID locally switch; so to note tunnel all the traffic across ...

jcartier by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem with WIP310

Hello Everybody,we have a WIP310 and some trouble with this Phone using WLAN and SIP-Server, so i need help and hope find some kind here.The Phone is connected to a WPA2 protected Network an authenticated without problems and the SIP is also register...

ITP does not sent TFP for downed AS when connecting M2PA?

Hi all,I wonder about TFP(Transfer prohibit) at connecting M2PA.ITP#1 ------------(m2pa)---------ITP#2---------(m3ua)----------IPSP                      down                             downin above topology,itp#1 ~ itp#2 connected with m2pa but its ...

Ray Han by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help With Mobile Devices Best Practices

We are trying to setup an SSID where our Mobile Device users (IPAD, IPHONE, etc..) can get on and have limited access to the internal network.I was able to limit access using an ACL on the VLAN we assign the devices on but I can't find a good way to ...

dhopper82 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC Guest Network Mobile Device Browser

Hello,We are having some odd issues with people using there blackberry's and iphones on our guest network.  Most of the time they can connect, but when they launch there browser it doesn't always bring up the authentication page, and just says networ...

Signal strength of LWAPP AP's

I have two 5508's with 23 AP's divided between the two with HA configured.  I have four networks, SSID's, with all on each controller.  One network shows higher signal strength than others consistently.  Can you vary the signal strength for a network...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics