cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a successful guest wireless service with authentication via a Cisco NAC server.  One MAC user is having difficulty accessing the authentication URL (https://1.1.1.1/login.html) - this is using either Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome browse...

Hello everyone. Just a fast one. Does creating a bridged wireless connection creates more latency than using a plain physical directly to the physical one?With a single connection on a 802.11abg hwic on a 1841 router i get a ping reply from 2 to 7 ms...

nemiath76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 891W router, which when I reload always prompts whether the internal AP should be reloaded or not.yourname#reloadDo you want to reload the internal AP ? [yes/no]: yesProceed with reload? [confirm]Is there a way to disable to "Do you wa...

hello friends,i have integrated our WLC 6.0.196.0  with WCS 7.0.172.0 but when i login to wcs and going to configre than controller tab its showing mismatch in audit statusand when i click on mismatch than its showing me under WCS Config Discrepancie...

Hi,I am planning an HREAP deployment; a data centre with multiple remote sites. HREAP has been evaluated and meets our requirements. We are now looking at buying some equipment for this deployment. For controllers, we are considering either the 5508 ...

I recently installed the AE2500 wireless adapter and my connection keeps going on/off.. I'm not that computer savoy but I followed the directions on installing and there was no problem there.. any suggestions on how to fix this problem? thank you

Ok guys i need some help. I do not possess the necessary skill yet to troubleshoot this so there it goes..I am trying to setup a 1841 with adsl and wireless wic for home use. After endless hours (i am currently studying for ccna so i am a newbie)of r...

nemiath76 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2601 WLC and 4 (lightweight) APs connected to it with "no security or encryption.  I have about 30 client devices that have old b/g cards in them.  When I use any other device that is less than 5 years old I have no problems.  However the ol...

overton_i by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card