Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! rogue ap's in wlc

Hello,In the wlc summary page, i am seeing Active rogue Ap's , clients and adhoc rogues with no's quoted.1. what exactly does each of these mean2. does it mean rogue clients & AP's have connected to my network or are they simply seen via radio3. if t...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lame question.  We are going to move our WiSM blade from one 6509 to another.  It is being removed from Module 2 and placed in the other 6509 Module 2.~ Current IOS  - disk0:s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF7.bin~ Move to IOS - disk0:s72033-ad...

jmetz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently studying towards my CCNP Wireless, but find the search for material a nightmare.Does anyone have a collection of documents OR a Complete Study Guide for the 642-736 exam.I need this urgently.Thanx

jacovr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have two buildings that are about 80 meters between them, in line of sight.The point-to-point link will transfer from "building A" a file about 0.5 GB for every 30 minutes to a server in "building B". I thought to use two 1252 in bridge m...

I have one WCS running 7.0.164.0It has a "plus" (permananet) license for 50 APsI need to increase my AP count, so I have obtained an additional licnese for 100 APs from Cisco.When  I attempt to upload the new licnnese the WCS, I get an error telling ...

I have a user behind a 871w router in their home that we want to create a separate wireless network for the kids and guests.  The user's pc whether it is connected to the 871 wired or wireless will be on vlan1 and get its ip address from the router. ...

DJames by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a wlc 5508 with 100 AP support. we would like to enable the wplus software for officeextend function ? the 5508 is running on 7.0 software. when i try to activate the license it comes with an error " setting as wplus at next level failed "...

Im cleaning up a recently inherited WCS server. The map im currently working on has the 1242 ap with AIR-ANT1728. When configuring the AP what should the elevation be for the antenna. It is currently set for 0 up with an azimuth of 90 degrees. Al...

bret by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade our Cisco 3750G Integrated WLC from version 5 to version 7, at 92% I receive an errorCode file transfer failed - Error while writing output fileThere is enough space on WLC, Total System Memory............: 529088512 bytesUsed ...