cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I Have a Wireless Access Point (AIR-LAP1041N-A-K9) and i want to configure this access point in standalone mode. Please help me how i can configure in GUI (Graphical User Interface) mode with this access point..........RegardsMd. Sariful Islam (Palas...

We have a Cisco 1142 WAP connected to a Cisco Wireless Controller in a remote office area.  For meetings we wanted to have more hard wired connections in addition to Wifi access for attendee's / presentors etc..My question is if we purchased a Cisco ...

Hi guys,1. A Cisco WLC is connected to a Switch. 2 LWAPs (AP1 and AP2) are connected to that Switch. 2 SSID's (SSID 1 and SSID 2) are defined on the WLC. SSID 1 is tied to VLAN 1 and SSID 2 is tied to VLAN 2. Here is my question:How would you manage ...

I have 4 Cisco Access points that I would like to setup for guest access on our company network.  They are older access points and I'd like to know if they can be used for this function. I have 3 1200 series AP's, each one using a different version o...

rrpoor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to limit the association time for one user/mac address over a 24 hour period? Client has a hot-spot and wants to make sure it is not abused. Current system:wlc 4402, 5.2.193.0Thanks in advance for the help.

Glnc66inc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC 5508 vs 2504

Hello,What are the main differences between 5508 and 2504, beside number of supported APs?For our deployment (22 ap) 2504 is cheapest solution (half price of 5508),but are we losing some important features with wcl 2504?Thanks in Advance!

Hi guys,After reading the documentation regarding the 1142 wireless AP I still cant decide or workout the shape or profile of the antenna coverage, it says:Integrated Antenna• 2.4 GHz, Gain 4.0 dBi, horizontal beamwidth 360°• 5 GHz, Gain 3 dBi, horiz...

Dear all.My customer returned me a malfunctioning Cisco 1242AG access point. In the end of initialization process I see all three LEDs are solid red. I revealed that this due to the corrupted IOS image. I reflashed the AP via TFTP server to firmware ...

AlexioUBS by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card