cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a situation with one cental site and four branch sites. All the sites have their own NAC Server. NAC Manager is installed at central site. Now we want to deploy WLAN infrastructure at all the sites with WLC placed only in the central site ...

I setup a new wireless system with a 2112 controller and 1142N AP. I get a dhcp address and connect to the wireless but no DNS and cannot see the WAN or my local network. I can ping the router.Need help.ThanksGJN

Hi,I hava installed a WLC 2106 with 4 1252 Aps. Some laptops has dual radio wireless card, but others has just 2.4 Ghz card.I have one SSID with WPA2/AES and 802.11X authentication.With the laptops with dual radio the speed is in 300 Mpbs, but when i...

Hi,I have a new WAP4410N AP.  It claims to have the default IP address of 192.168.1.245 but i can't get any life out of that.  I can't ping it or access the web interface that runs off it.I'm on the same network and can access other things on there. ...

All,Would you mind taking a look at my attached config and comment on whether or not I'm configured to support N or only G?If I'm only running G, can you recommend the configuration commands that will enable G & N support?This 801AP is integrated to ...

Hello thereActually, I want to configure layer 3 web redirect and i dont have any DNS server. I tried to use the core switch to resolve the name into ip through the comment ip host webauth 1.1.1.1 but it did not work, I am using the DHCP currently lo...

Elie Sbat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4400 WLC for 100APs running the 7.0.98.0software version.Now, only 48 APs are joined, and the WLC dont accept new joins.The log below are from my WLC but appear for all others APs:%LOG-6-Q_IND: spam_lrad.c:1440 Discarding discovery request i...

I bought a Dell Venue Pro with Windows Mobile 7.  Unfortunately, this phone only works when the SSID is broadcasted.  Since we started doing this, we have been having problems.  The past week, I would always have to reboot the router.Yesterday, we hi...

Hi all,        How can I allow some IP to access https of cisco WLC management and restrict others ?Can i make use of Access-list option under AAA menu of WLC. Any input is highly appreciated.Thanks & RegardsAhmed...

ahmed.gadi by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with wireless wireless SSID have four but three of the four works but how can you fix this?ssid CISCO_2.4GHZ_Guest!ssid CISCO_2.4GHZ_Private!ssid CISCO_2.4GHZ_Study!ssid CISCO_2.4GHZ_Testing

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,i have configured autonomous AP with IP 172.16.10.127 and brought it in networkit is directly connected to core switch. when i do sh cdp neighbor gig6/8 detail, it is showing IP address of AP as 172.16.10.68.help on this..

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card