cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Issue with AP failover

I have a WLC (4402) running version 5.2.193.0.  The WLC used to have both interfaces connected to a single switch (LAG was enabled) with etherchannel on the switch end.  It was changed such that each port on the WLC is connected to a different switch...

WLC 6.0.196 and Symbol DHCP issue

Hi folks,I've run into an annoying issue with 6.0.196 with my favorite (Motorola/Symbol Fusion) client.  Ever since some testbed controllers were upgraded, Symbol MC90 handhelds have been unable to roam successfully across controllers.  The EAP-TLS c...

wififofum by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco AiroNet 1200 software upgrade

Hi allI am new to Cisco and I need to upgrade the Cisco AiroNet 1200 AP's at my place.The current version is 12,2(15) JA I am not sure what is the latest version available, the reason for the upgrade is to allow WEP Encryption which is not an option ...

Maelito77 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Yagi AIR1949 polarization change

Hi there,Few times I heard you can change the polarization of the Cisco Yagi antennas from vertical to horizontal by turning the cubical part of the antenna by 90 degrees. What do I gain from doing that and how would it improve my signal lever and SN...

Resolved! WLAN authentication with IAS and BSSID

I have an BSSID enabled AP and all Vlan clients should be authenticated on one IAS Server. On the Server the Vlans should be mapped to different Remote-Access Policies. I was not able to find any command for the "aaa group server" configuration, that...

DOES AIR-WLC2125-K9 ALLOWS TO AUTHENTICATE?

i´m tryng to implement a wireless network using a AIR-WLC2125-K9 controller, and AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access points, NOT using any ACS.Somewhere i read that the WLC can authenticate a local database off users that are locally defined or in a LDAP (Acti...

Resolved! Voice gaps when roaming

Hi,Currently in the process of deploying some Cisco 7921 handsets. Most things appear to be working well with them, accept we're having some issues with roaming when the phones are switching between Access Points, we experience voice gaps of up to 5 ...

Resolved! WCS services

Good day!I need some help about WCS 6.0, I installed it on a virtual machine with Windows Server 2003 in which previously have installed CiscoWorks. I have this PC just for testing purposes so it's not a dedicated server. My question is what services...

karlareyes by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACS SE 4.1.1.23 upgrade to 4.2 doubt?

I saw in documentation that i can upgrade directly from ACS SE 4.1.1.23 to 4.2, but i received software upgrade kit that says upgrade from 4.1.1.24 to 4.2.My question is must i upgrade first to 4.1.1.24?Thanks,Best RegardsMC

etmarcof by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WCS not sending Email Notification

We are trying to configure email notification on a WCS running version 6.0.170.0 .The mail server we used is MS exchange. We have already defined the email ID's, email notification Alarms and the mail server  in WCS. The manual test of the configurat...

Resolved! Cable distance

Hi, i hope someone will be able to help me out. I'm trying to deploy an AP with a max range from the switch >100m. The question is can i pull a 100m cable from the switch to the power injector and another 100m from the power injector to the AP?switch...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics