cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

so I know what Cisco recommends but what are the implications of running 6.0.199 on a Guest anchor 4400 and 4.2.209 on the remote controllers? (since for now I'm stuck there because of my 1010 AP's, thx Cisco )  Anyone else running that much of a dis...

ndr_eds by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a client/user report in the WLC2106 that I can view?I have a couple users that are constantly complaining about their wireless connectivity.  I would  like to be able to have a detailed report on what type of data connection they have during...

We deployed a few 1130 AP's during the initial wireless rollout, and are looking into installing more AP's to support more mobile devices and users.Should we stick w/ 1130's (if they can still be purchased), or can we install the newer 1040/1140's w/...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with my wireless and I have an SSID on a vlan to make this work then ssid but I would like to set a vlan 2 with a different IP range but do not want to allow other wireless clients IP addresses received

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried to add some more MACs to our Controllers through the WCS. I hate mac-filtering. We plan on stopping sometime. Three of the Controllers(4402s) are reporting that we have reached the max which appears to be 506.First, is there anyway to incr...

We are trying to find a way to detect wireless clients that haven't been used in some time so we can delete them from the mac-filtering list as we have run out of mac-filtering space. Surendra supplied me with a doc explaining how to set this up on t...

hi,i have broadcasted two SSIDs on a single AP 1242AG.But, even if I enabled radio, it is showing disabled and down.Kindly suggest. I have attached screen shot.

I have AIR-AP1252AG-A-K9 APs associating to a 4404 controller. After a reboot some but not all APs are coming back on line. Using the internal DHCP server to give APs their IP address.Any ideas?

evarner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I just installed an AP in WCS. When I goto the properties of that AP, i am able to change the name just fine but 2-3 minutes later the name resets back to the mac address of the AP.I tried changing the name thru WCS and the Controller.Any ideas ...

Hi,I've installed a Cisco 3G card (HWIC-3G-HSPA) at a remote branch as a backup to the customers diginet line.The question I have is how does one determine at what network speed the 3G card is connected at? I would like to know if the connection is a...

johnnys by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I was looking at the Go green document for WCS , to turn off AP radios based on time-of-day in this documenthttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5755/ps6301/ps6305/brochure_c02-519055.htmlbut i cant seem to find anywhere in WCS ...

Hi guys, 1. Do the external antennas are required for 1240AG or they are optional or it depends on mounting location and location size?2. If it's required and I want to just use 2.4Ghz radio, do I need to buy two antennas or one is enough?3.If it's r...

I just setup a 1240AG AP in our office for our wireless users.other APs were far away and we were having connection issues.here is the thing:when I use inSSIDer to look at signal strengths of the APs, the 1240 (which is 5 feet away from me) is only s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card