cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi..i  have configured cisco 1130g access point sucessfully and connect it to windows server 2008..there are two network cards in the server to connect internet and access point .  all internt data must go through server to authentication purpose ..i...

I am setting up a new secured WLAN using PEAP and machine authentication.  I can get the Windows clients to perform machine auth, but the Macintosh machines in the domain do not pass machine authentication.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?  Do Macs ...

Alright, i have an old Dell Latitude C600 and it was previously equipped with an AIR-MP20B Wireless LAN card, and i've been searching for the correct driver for this card for three days now.I've tried to follow this link here, which looked promising,...

MS-891 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to reset a 1242's IP and Gateway (both are configured as the same IP due to a cut'n'paste error in the WCS ... so the AP is not reachable and the the fallback to DHCP won't work, because the AP can reach his false gateway...)The AP is ...

Hi Everyone,I am setting up pair of 1242 APs as Root and Non-Root bridge, i am not able to find the Install Mode on the 1242 AP while setting the Non Root for Best signal.any help will be appreciated.HM

Hello,i have a spa400 connected to 4 FXO on a PABX. The ethernet connection is connected to a asterisk (XIVO system).I have followed localization configuration for french but caller-id always appears as anonymous !I have tested beat firmware (1.1.2.3...

gguerin94 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI just set up a WGB with the following configuration:dot11 ssid Demo   vlan 900   authentication open eap eap_methods   authentication network-eap eap_methods   authentication key-management wpa   dot1x credentials EAP-TLS   dot1x eap profile...

Hello.I'm using PEAP with Cisco Secure ACS and AD. GPO enables clients to validate server certificate.How can I deny access to users who have not "Validate server certficate" checked?Thanks.Regards.Andrea

In a WLC 5508 that is configure to authenticate users against Cisco ACS (configure to use Windows Data Base -> Active Directory) we would like to know if there is a way to change the password via a wireless client when the password expires or when it...

Hi,Hope someone can help me, I have a Cisco 5508 WLC and wanted to back up the IOS.Is there any easy way of doing this ? or have Cisco restrict this function with the new IOS licensing model?Second question, with WLC 5508 IOS version 7.0.98 I see the...

ron_fourie by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card