cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question on Point-to-Multipoint Bridging for aironet 1300's.Here is the setup that I have: I have three mobile units that I need to connect to eachother. Each unit has a 1300 series bridge in it, one set as a root, the other 2 as non-root. ...

Jon Moots by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Folks,          I have 4400 series controller, in which I have installed 6.0 firmware recently. I could see that 'down ' access points are not displayed in the controller. And also , even if the access points are up, the total number of acti...

We recently added cleanair to our wireless deployment and I would like to build some snmp templates for Cacti in order to graph some clean-air stats under Cacti.   Yes, I know that WCS has graphing for this, but Cacti provides longer trending, thresh...

Gday Everyone,Been getting this error a lot recently, but have not found much help. Any ideas,*DHCP Client Task: : %DHCP-3-BIND_SRPORT_ERR: dhcp_support.c:376 Binding service port failed.*apfProbeThread: : %LOG-3-Q_IND: passwd_store.c:470 Cannot retr...

We have an issue with the time setting in the GUI of the WCS. The box is set with the right time but in the web interface, the time is 5h in advance.I noticed this while creating a guest user acct, while editing time settings. The controller is not 5...

I have a pair of new WAP4410N and they seem to be suffering from the problem others have reported with loosing connectivity after about a day. I have upgraded to the latest firmware (2.0.3.3) but it is still happening.  In addition, the web interface...

mbuglass1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, all, happy new year! got a question here.I have a testbed with one WDS AP and two infrastructure APs, both infrastructure ones are registered with WDS AP via wlccp correctly, I can also associate wireless client using LEAP+CCKM on either of them,...

Hi,We've a redundant WLC with 5.0.148 Release and all was working great with both 1242AG and 1131AG LAP until... we decided to use 1131G LAP!!!I've tried to upgrade to 5.1 Release but no way the symptom is still present and it start create me some bi...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell, can someone tell me where i can download IOS for Air-AP1142N-E-K9On offical site i can't because i haven't access. I have installed tftpd, netstat |grep 10.0.0.1 say that AP download image, but when connections ends ap starts blinking red. I th...

Hello Cisco Community!I need some expertise on this subject. I have a 851w router and everything seems to be working OK, but I have a question about the wireless channels all showing 100%. My wireless seems to work fine and the only reason I checked ...

sclawrenc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes