cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Customer is trying to configure Autonmous AP's to a guest splash page with an AUP.  Per this document it sounds like it is feasible.However I am not able to make it work.  I have it going to the ip address of the web server.  The AP can ping this dev...

rudyfaber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii tried to assign ip address to my access point in Lightweight  mode using commandAP(config)# interface bvi 1but it doent continue give error "invalid input detected at  "' markerplease help..thank you

Hi all,I will deploy a 4400 series WLC and APs in HQ and about 10 remote sites soon. I have some requirments, the HQ and remote sites are running VPN, the WLC will be placed in HQ, the AP will run H-REAP mode and each site will have 2 SSID, one for p...

wain_ip by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an existing AIR-WLC4404-100-K9 wireless controller, but is looking for another unit of controller for redundancy purpose.The AIR-CT5508-100-K9 controller is the new Cisco wireless controller.Does the CT5508 and WLC4404 perform failover betwee...

Hello,I have been searching high and low for an answer to this question but have got nowhere!We are currently using a WLC with a WPA2 pre shared key for public internet access, we use the web authentication form to force people to enter there email a...

I want to imlement EAP-FAST with WLC and Cisco ACS. But Cisco Secure Services Client (CSSC) is not available for Windows 7 yet. Most of the client machines have Windows 7 in our case. What options are available to implement EAP-FAST with windows 7 on...

HI guys:i have config the Cisco 881GC-W with PCEX-3G-HSPA cardi have not create the 3G connect to internethere is debug : debug ppp chatdebug ppp negotiation3G_Test#ping 1.1.1.1Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 1.1.1.1, ...

I have setup 2 Aironet 1300 (Version 12.3(2)JA4) for bridging ( ROOT and NON-ROOT).The link work fine but the microsoft vpn client not work, i receice error 721.If i attach the PC to wired network work fine THE Vpn.There is some problem with PPTP in ...

Hi,Im currently testing the WCS upgrade from 5.1.64 to 6.0.196 and I have a couple of questions that I cant find the answers to.1. Will I require a new license to move from 5 to 6 or even to 7?2. Will I need to reinstall the license files I have for ...

Resolved! Wireless Roaming

Hi,I have the following setup:Several autonomous Cisco APs, PEAP authentification with radius-based VLAN assignement and WPA2-AES encryption. Is it possible to provide fast roaming between my APs so that the whole process of re-authentification with ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card