cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi:How can i download LAP'S ios form a lightweight AP or WLC?My WLC is 7.0,the relevant LAP's version is 124-23c,but there is no 124-23c for download in download page,so when i upgrade ap to LAP,i must download ios use upgrade tool once time,and down...

flowaycco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I had installed a WLC 5508 with 7 LAP 1142n and 2 converted AP 1131abg.I am seeing some errors relating 2 issues.1st- One particular AP 1142 is disassociating and reseting the radios. Thu Oct 28 11:50:49 2010AP's Interface:0(802.11b)   Oper...

b.petronio by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there a way to import the access point with the names and mac addresses intowlc without having the access points connected to the wlc..  I have alist of access points with mac address and names and location and was trying toperconfig the wlc befor...

In trying to reset a serie of 10 AP's for re-use I have the problem that "mode button reset" does not work, in other words it does not clear any passwords.This makes logging either over console or IP gui impossible.Is there any known way to resolve t...

able by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhen i try to edit smoe maps added to the WCS the WCS service stops on the server and i have to do a stop WCs and start WCSAny ide ?RegardsMikael Mattsson

HiI like to know if some one has some solution or input to my questions belowIs there a way to auto generate user and password for guest accounts?So that you don't have to write in username just click on generate accont and WCS make up a username and...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card