cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a Cisco 5508 on a new installation.  We currently have autonomous mode  APs through a third party solution.We have converted two test APs to Lightweight mode  using the conversion tool and controller.We can associate to the APs and see t...

Hi ,Need one help from you.Please let me know Cisco WLC 2006 ( Running version 4.2.207) will support Access Point 1242AG ?Thanks in advance.Thanks & Regds,Lalit

lalit by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ftp

hii am having a problem with ftp i am having 3 server in my networki set an access-list ,in which i permit 3 three servers for access ftp ,but from 2 servers i can access ftp ,but in same 3rd server i cannot access ftp,configuration is same ,all from...

Hi All,I have a customer who has a WLC 4402 and 4 ancient 1000 series AP's.They need to extend their wireless estate. I plan to upgrade their controller to 7.0.98.0 and install 10 shiny new AP1142's.Does anyone know if the 1000 series AP's will still...

jason by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best way to reboot multiple access points using WCS? We use WLAN Override to manage SSIDs on our access points, but we need to reboot access points whenever we change the template. Unfortunately, most of the access points are using powe...

My WLCM does not boot, it shows this:Initializing memory.  Please wait. 256 MB SDRAM detectedBIOS Version: SM 02.00BIOS Build date: 09/17/02System Now Booting ...Booting from disk..., please wait.Embedded BIOS Debugger Single Step TrapEAX = FFF0FBA4 ...

After many months of troubles with this phone, it has now decided not to reboot/restart. Is there a hardware reboot sequence/button somewhere please please please ?Thank you,Dimitrios

Dear All,I want to Integrate Cisco WLC with Microsoft AD. I have got one documentation form Cisco Site , but it is not working.Can any one please provide me any link or configuration documentation ?Design :user will get the IP address from WLC when t...

urarindam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lab setup and I am trying to get EAP-TLS working.  I have ACS 4.2 running on my active directory machine which is also my certificate authority.  I obtained a cert for the ACS and installed it, reset the ACS, then edited the certificate trus...

Hello,I have an opportunity that I would like some feedback on.I have a client with two buildings approx 1400 feet apart. They currently link the two offices with a T1. However, they would like to replace that T1 with a solution that could provide 10...

Hi,This question came from our CSC Facebook Community.http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityAbdullah Muzaffar I am having  an issue with my Wireless Guest VLAN. In my setup I have Cisco Wireless  Link Controllers on which I created 3 VLANs int...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card