Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,On the wireless Downloadpage there are different IOS for download.c1240-k9w7-tar.124-10b.JDA3.tarc1240-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JY.tarWhich is the right one for my AP1242AG-E-K9What is then different from 10b to 21a ?Thanks for information.

After reading the Cisco documentation, it seems that the Lightweight AP's are reduced to ceiling/wall decorations when the WLC is off the network or otherwise unreachable.  Is this true?  Do they provide for no client connectivity whatsoever if the W...

fdouble08 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks.We have a wired network that has a utility the broadcasts udp, and clients pick up the heartbeat and attach. It works fine on the wired, and we can see udp packets. However, we don't see any udp on the wifi.I have enabled broadcast forwardin...

neilmac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have a wlc 2106 , when a user want to connnect to the wireless , it will show the log as below . the user can not connect to the wireless network .After disable and re-enable the wifi nic or connect to another AP(not cisco ) and retry to connect ...

I have an Aironet 1200 with 3 SSID's attached to 3 vlan's. I need to create a way to get all vlan's over wireless, to a wireless bridge (WET200), where I can then setup the ports for specific vlan's. I cannot change the aironet over to a bridge. I ne...

I am using Cisco Configuration Professional 2.2 to set up an 861-W router. When I add a wireless network and configure the wireless LAN to a wired VLAN that has a DHCP pool, do I need to do anything further to get the wireless LAN to hand out the DHC...