cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have couple ambiguities regarding outdoor mesh solutions, (1) As per the compare page 1510 can only operate in Lightweight mode but there is nothing mentioned about the 1520 behavior, can we operate 1520 in Autonomous mode without using any control...

Hello;Can anyone ponit me in the right direction as to the following;1. I need to backup the running-config from the WLC but i cannot find how to see what the name of the file is on the WLC. Its Version 6.x2. When I upgrade to Version 7.x from 6.x do...

Hello,We have WCS version 7.0.164.0 with WLC version (7.0.98.0) and location appliance 2710 version (6.0.101.0).From tow days going to map-area on the WCS I cannot any more see clients icon, when I click on the left pane (under Clients) I have error ...

Anyone has configured successfully 3G/HSPA using Cisco 1841 HWIC-3G-HSPA to NTT Docomo network.There is no username/password required.APN: mopera.flat.foma.ne.jpBelow is my partial config. My cellular interface keeps reset between UP and Down status....

roy.sam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WISM running 4.2.1764402 Controller used as Guest Anchor running 5.2.178.0This has worked fine for some time now. Started getting complaints about guest wireless and noticed that the  Data Path is up and the Control Path is down. From a command line ...

rgoble by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just reloaded my IOS to version to 12.4(21a)JA1.  Everything seems to be working except for this problem that I have when restarting/rebooting the system:   The system is not configured to boot automatically.  Thefollowing command will finish loadi...

datencio1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 861w Set up as a root and a 1142 Ap as a repeater. I cannot get the repeater to associate with the root. I have attached the configs. Any help would be appricated.

em6557 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup a 4402 this evening an everything was going great. The unit had v4.2.130.0, I need to upgrade to v6.0.182.0.The upgrade guide requires the following upgrade path v4.2.130.0 >  v4.2.176.0 >  v6.0.182.0.I began with the upgrade to .176 and ever...

borgiar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf anyone can help with this I'd really appreciate it. NAC Guest Server version 2.0.1We've delpoyed the NAC Guest Server and successfully integrated it into AD. This is a large organisation and they have thousands of AD groups. The AD sponsor group...

Hi - this question came in from our FB page.  http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityTaimur Ahmed -Our instructor has given us an opportunity to answer just one question by any means and instantly get 5 marks. The question is -"Why should ipRea...

cscsocial by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card