cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey there,I need to change a autonomous ap to lightweight. What is the correct ios to use? I'm alittle confused on the download page.Currently is has :Radius_Test_AP#sh verCisco IOS Software, C1140 Software (C1140-K9W7-M), Version 12.4(21a)JY, RELEAS...

we have cisco 1100 and 1200 aironet access points.  ipads doesnt connect very well...or not stable enough. does anyone know of a config that needed for these access points?below is a copy of my int dot11 0:no preamble-short channel 2437 station-role ...

bautistaj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a newer version 7.0.98.0(ED) software, and there is a older version with a newer date 6.0.199.4(ED).  The 6.0 version was released aug 30, and the 7.0 version was released in june.  Im on the 7.0 version right now and have some issues with i...

Hi,We have a 1242 AP (b/g and a) installed at a customer site where they would like to use iPads and iPhones along with laptop PC's for wireless LAN and internet access. We've tried getting these devices to connect and are having problems.  Laptops u...

wcs

hi! What's the different between cisco wireless controller 55xx and WCS? Do they performance the same function? What does WCS does that Cisco Wireless controller 55xx can't?

Hi all,I got a Cisco 1200 series wi-fi router. My requirement is to have an ssid for guests and also another ssid for our employees.My setup is like below:ISP  |  |Router  |  |Layer 3 Switch | |Aironet wi-fiIf I connect the wifi to a LAN and with no ...

Resolved! 1252 LAP.

I Have a 1252 LAP that immediately gives me 3 solid red lights on the top when I give it power.  Is this a dead board.  I cant find info on the 3 red lights anywhere.  I called Cisco but it is out of warranty and they would not even tell me what the ...

I understand that Linksys WAP54G support WPA and 802.1x authentication. Will a cisco compatible client card get connected to the WAP54G via LEAP authentication to a Cisco ACS server ? Connection scenario:-Cisco compatible client card <-WPA/LEAP-> WAP...

jazzzz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do do you enable guest mode on a Cisco Wireless LAN controller (4404)?Auto APdot11 ssid Testvlan 111authentication open guest-modeGuest modeIf you want the access point to allow associations from client devices that do not specify an SSID in their co...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I installed and configured waln controller 2106 with 2 1121G access points.All looks OK, but there are problems with clients with old and cheap chipsets.I have ralink 61 in my desktop and I can connect even to open WLAN only sometimes, but with...

dm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card