Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we have an 4402 controller with code 4.2.176 that have configured 2 WLANs, one for voice and other for data. We are only getting problems with the voice WLAN (connection lost and voice losses also).We are getting problems in all phones and in alea...

We are planning on moving our WCS 6.0.170.0 to Linux from it's current Windows 2003 OS to resolve performance and temp file allocation problems. We are planning to stay at the same revision for the move, and then upgrade once Ver7 is stable. Has any ...

Dear Sir,     I have 1140 Access point with WLC, so i can integrate with windwos 2003  Radius Server.  I am facing problem to integrate with radius.Any  body can help in this issue.Is thier any certificate i need to installed  on radius server ?Is th...

Hello,  I have AP with IOS. Do you know how to get the list of SSIDes that AP is receiving (listening)?I need the same feature as SSID list which you can see when you are connecting on windows.In better case a list with signal strength. Maybe there i...

LMS 2.6 running the below software versions. Can anyone tell me the current software version for each application.CiscoWorks Common Services3.0.5 Campus Manager4.0.6CiscoView6.1.5Device Fault Manager2.0.6Internetwork Performance Monitor2.6.0Intergrat...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I use WET610N with a internet unit made by company where I work. That works well. I see that WBP54G bridge has a lower cost. It will be very interesting for my application. But, in FAQ in user guide, I saw this note: My questions: ·         What i...

Recently added 12.4 config to 1131AG from console I cannot get any keyboard responseI tried hard reset (AP: mode), however, still no response via console.Any suggestions?

Hello gentlemen,I turn the Red-Hat console of the WCS, but the username/password configured not allow me access. I get an authentication error (telnet or SSH login). I am sure that the username/password entered are correct. WCS version is 4.2.110.0Wh...

avvenk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card