cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Buenos días amigos, disculpen los molesto con una consulta, tengo implementada la solucíón WiFi de Cisco Meraki y he tenido varios problemas con experiencia de navegación de los usuarios, velocidad de conexión muy lenta e intermitencias en la conexió...

Hi When we want to convert to Install mode in C9800 wlc, we are going to use command "boot system bootflash:packages.conf".  Now we can see there is a file "packages.conf" in the below output via command dir. Question is how can we know the packages....

Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need your help to resolve below mentioned issue.One of our executive facing Wi-fi disconnection issue in office and while checking on Cisco ISE Server logs we are getting below error message,Error - Invalid EAPOL(Extensible Authentication Protocol Ov...

Dear all,Hopefully you are doing great. Please help. I have a couple of access points:AIR-AP1825i-A-K9But I really would like to know if there Is a document regarding the specs Signal Range I tried to search but without success.Cheers,ROZA.

ROZAMX by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any commands you can use to see the connection status and traffic flow over the redundancy ports on the Catalyst 9800-40?On the redundancy fiber port should a 1Gbps or a 10 Gbps SFP been used?

<span;>I would like to request for some help with finalizing my cisco catalyst wlc 9800 configuration. The case is that we have configured two different vlans and different SVI for those vlans, with different subnets of course. <span;>One is used for...

Amar_Tufo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,i have WLC cisco 3504 with 2 AP, i latest upgrade IOS to 10.0.181 successfully, but my issue is for all iphones, all iphones must have connection loading in whatspp then back to work.i mean it lost connection with WLC to tried to reconnecting a...

hello , 1st issue I have Cisco  wlc 9800 L -F and i want bandwidth restriction so how to achieve this thing  like i create eternal ssid and connect user but all user will get only 15mbps restriction so please help 2nd issue i create other ssid for gu...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card