cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We recently purchased a dozen 1142's which I added to our 4404 controller running version 6.0.196.0.I can't connect with the 802.11n protocol to any WLAN configured with WPA2 Enterprise, WEP, or WPA Enterprise with a pre-shared key.I successfully con...

kfox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,          I have ACS 4.2, I can't get it to authenticate my wireless clients. I am still getting EAP-TLS/EAP fail during HANDSHAKE. I triple checked my cert at both end and everything under advance setting tab is all good. I can use the same s...

I currently have a Cisco 801 configured as a root access point.  I would like to configure my 541 as a wireless repeater, but I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do it.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

We have a Cisco Aironet 1200 series, I enabled WEP Key and it worx fine.  However I wat only 8 devices (MAC Addresses) to be able to connect to this device. ie WEP key is readable via Windows 7 etc thus users are fiddling on the WLAN. I want to lock ...

Our wireless network consists of Wireless LAN Controllers and multiple APs.  We require 802.1x authentication on our SSID.  We use IAS as our authentication server for both machines and users.  Each device connecting to our WLAN is required to have a...

ancarr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allCan anyone please help, my 1242 access points will not join my controller, I have done a debug and can see the Access point sending a discovery request, then the controller says discovery request sent, but then nothing happens, any ideas what t...

The certificate that is installed on the wireless clients and the ACS will be expiring.  The cert on both was installed from a Microsoft certificate server, which needs to be replaced/upgraded.  What do you think of this plan to renew the certs?1) Cr...

agrigals by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a guest access network supported by WLC and managed by WCS and use the default web login paged.I would like to upload a customized page using the web auth bundle option. I do not want to use an external server. I can generate an acceptable HTM...

ajanib by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an area where we have folks using Ascom phones which the reports we are getting are that the phones worked much better before they were lightweighted.  We have the controller setup per Ascom's recommendation and have worked extensively with A...

mwkirk by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Linksys WMP200 and WMP54G Wi-Fi PCI cards  installed on PC.My infrastructure is WLC 2106 and two APs 1231G and one 1242G.The problem is that the cards have problem with connection to WLAN.The broadcast SSID must be enable then the cards con...

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm a little green in this,I've got something like in title. But haven't Catalyst Express 520 Switch (in manual from WLC & Ap 521 there is on instruction)My question is: Do i really need Catalyst Ex 520 Switch for my network or I can use any ot...

Does anyone know what version SDM is used for IOS version 15? The latest version for download is version 2.5. Release notes for version 2.5 shows only support for IOS version 12.x.Also, does anyone know if there is a packet capture wizard in the SDM ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card