cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I need the information regarding how to perform a site survey and to decide potential locations where AP can be placed.Is there a complete documentation regarding it. Also i want information regarding site survey tools (cisco and noncisco). Is the...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there. I have a WRVS4400N router, and I was wondering if it was possible to implement roaming wireless connection. I had understood that that router didn't allow roaming. In that case, which would be the options to implement a wireless N roaming?T...

Hi all,I've found a few info on how to configure the bandselect feature, I think I have an idea how it would work, but I was looking for some literature/documentation that would explain how does BandSelect work with some detail?Can anybody point to s...

I am having problems with the AP 1130 AG series.The Web Interface doesn´t show nothing, but the starup-config and running config are ok. I already tried to reboot the AP, but the problem continues.The image below shows the Web Interface.Thank you ver...

To Expert i need to  know about management software for Access Point  i know that there is WCS which work as Management software but it deploy on Controller and  manage only  LAPThanks/Regards

Hi,We are using Aironet 12xx AP's and I would like to know if it is possible to do a packet trace in CLI mode.Something like a tcpdump on the dot0 interface in order to see all in/out traffic to the wireless.It would avoid me a 400km travel to the si...

I installed Controller 4402 with 44 1252 APs.  It just seems the wireless network is not passing dns info when a laptop is connected thru wireless (only able to ping by its IP adress) , but when same machines  are wired they communicate fine by machi...

hi there,we are using Cisco 1140 Autonomous AP (AIR-AP1142N-E-K9 ) and now we wish to convert the Autonomous Access Point to light Weight Access Point(LWAP). Can we do this please let me know if there is any documentation related to this.Regards,Arju...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card