cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks, I have seen strange problem in WiSM, while configuring as service vlan, I could see the status of one of the service vlan's as Oper-Up. Second one is mentioned as -- , whereas I could access both wism by means of html. Through CLI i could acce...

I have a customer that purchased 1141 LAP by mistake as he does not have a controller. What he wants is to use them Standalone. Is there an image that can be downloaded to convert these AP's to Standalone mode?Thanks,Ken

tohoken by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I am hoping someone can assist me with this.I have 10 APs (all 1242s) and a WDS (also running on a 1240 Aironet). All of the APs authenticate to the WDS successfully. The WDS uses it's own local RADIUS server for authentication and there is...

dmorrow by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EAP FAST

hi what is the steps to configure EAP FAST from ACS V5 and in DEL and HP wirless clientsin additional CAN ACSv5 support EAP TLS?Regards

I have a 871W I am going to use for a conferance in hotel. There will be 30-35 users. Not all will be wirelss but most of them will. How may clients can a 871W support? I also have a 1242 Aironet. Would I be better using that?

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've just upgraded WCS from 4.2.128.0 to 6.0.132.0 But WCS won't start. The hm_launchout.txt file show:Starting Health Monitor as a primaryChecking for port 8082 availability… okStarting Health Monitor Web Server…Health Monitor Web Server Star...

I installed a Cisco Aironet 1200 access point for use with a few Macs, some old Dell D600 and iPhones. I have enabled both G and A netorks (tried various channels as well) and cannot get the old Dell D600 and/or iPhones (3G and 3GS) to see the netwo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card