cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 18 controllers running 4.2.176.0.We have a captive portal page for our guest access WLAN using web passthrough.We have a custom Accept Page. Our legaleese on that page is sooooooo long that I want to know if we can simply place a URL on our ...

asafayan by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'd like to know on how can i prevent this from happening? i get a lot of this messages lately: is there a way to resolve this? what does this really mean? is it a major network attack?IDS 'Res mgmt D' Signature attack detected on AP 'AP1' protoc...

I have a controller that has 4 SSID's (3 corporate and 1 guest ssid)configured with 10 AP's. I want only 1 of the AP's to advertise all 4. This is my conference room and we will only allow guest access in the conference room. The other AP's need t...

jcosgrove by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've deployed a wireless bridge using 2 Aironet Bridge 1310, configured with 4 sub-interfaces to carry 4 Vlans over the radio bridge.The native VLAN is the VLAN 1, it's rightly configured on the trunk interfaces but I cannot ping the directly conn...

Hi,Currently have a wireless deployment in a building across 3 floors. Have deployed AP/Mobility Groups to enable the use of a different subnet on each floor of the building. I have tested Roaming throughout the building and all appears fine.However,...

I have a pair of AIR-BR1310G-E-K9 to do ptp bridging. Topology is like this:host-switch-rootAP---nonRootAP-switch-hostWe have multiple vlans and have followed this doco:<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1300/12.3_7_JA/configurati...

I was curious if anyone knew the maximum number of users that Cisco recommends be connected using wireless connectivity to a single Cisco 871 router.

JHaynes4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is there anyone who can tell me if there is command that I can use within the IOS on an access point (1131) that will display what radio channel it is using?At the moment I am having to use NetStumbler to identify what channels access points a...

Hi all: i meet a problem is that all my lightweight ap join the controller with AP-Manager IP but i pretty sure the DNS a record is point to the management ip of controller ,not the AP-Manager IP.The log show as below :*Aug 11 19:11:12.470: %CAPWAP-...

samuelwai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working with a customer that has several Cisco 1230s with the mode button disabled. Is there anyway to recover these access points? The previous admin changed the usernames/passwords on the access points before leaving, and now we cannot reset th...

I am considering moving my WLAN off of the 4400 controller infrastructure and onto a WiSM architecture. I have to pretty much double my AP density for our RFid initiative. I have a couple questions as I am thinking this through.1 - Can I slot these...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes