cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

My customer is running a 2700 appliance that has received little attention for about 2 years. I'd like to wipe it out and start over and I'm looking for a rescue image/ISO.I can't find one. Nearly every other Ciscoo appliance has one of these. Does a...

kbyrd by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a wlan that uses both the 5ghz an 2.4ghz radios in our 1131ag's. I'm having some issues configuring the 5ghz radio so it is someone useful.These ap's were installed after a survey using the 2.4ghz radio of an 1131, so the building was s...

Hi,I have two 1310G bridges, one configured as a Root the other as Non Root. The root is attached to a 3560 switch. I have configured VLAN 15 (Management) and VLAN 573 (Client) on the 3560. The Root and Non Root bridges have the same VLANS, and VLAN ...

rambrosio by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 1142/1252 AP network with a 4400 controller and WCS v6.0.182.0...We have issues with wireless clients being unable to consistently run login scripts in Active Directory. Often, a user will log in and not have any drives mapped when wireles...

Hello,Is there a way in an autonomous AP to set 802.11a/5ghz as the prefered connection frequency if the client is 802.11a capable? We have a number of notebooks that have draft N cards and we have AP's with A and G radios and I wanted to force the ...

I wondering which vlans need to be allowed over the trunk.Management vlanVlan towards internet...I'm wondering via which vlan the EoIP tunnel is setted up?I also suppose for AP-manager, I can use a useless random IP?

I have configured a controller with a IP address, everything is working, I can get to the controller from the sup 720. and I can get to anywhere on the network from the router. but when I try to http into the controller from the network it doesn't r...

fmirza007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just tested my wireless out of the blue trying to find out how well it performs. So I was connected at 54mbps but I can only achieve about 10mbps throughput. Any suggestions for optimization? We do have QoS on the AP and a voice environment but ...

jbarger by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to connect both NICs of the MSE to our server switch. Is there any configuration in the MSE that needs to be done in order to accomplish that task?What would be the best way to do it?

fmirza007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,today i had made some Tests with the Guest Access Feature on an WLC 4402 Release 4.2.During the Test i have noticed that the Login Page only opens when i use a http Adress. By using a https Adress the login Page was not shown. Is this a normal ...

Hi all, I am new to the ASA product line and Firewalls in general. I have a question regarding the bandwidth limitation on the ASA 500 appliance. I read somewhere that it only allows up to 25 users! Can someone please clarify? Thanks, sK

Hello,I'm configuring a network with a centralized WLSE and several remote sites all with different subnetworks.I've configured a WDS and a WDS Backup for each of the networks.All was going well until I noticed that when I added the last site, APs fr...

I am curious as to what you all are using for location tracking? I have WCS already in place...Is the location add-on for it the way to go or is something else such as the Ekahau system better? Also, what are you using for tags? Ekahau, AeroScout,...

dbuttry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have setup a guest network on our WLC 4402. The visitors can connect using the accounts we setup for them, however, they keep losing authentication a number of times through the day. The clients aren't moving and the devices remain connection to t...

RVirdi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card