cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We have 3 new AIR-LAP1131AG access points connecting to 4400 controller with software version 4.2.205.0. The access points connect to the controller and start downloading their software. After a few minutes the access points reboots and starts ove...

ses0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I have a quick question regarding the limited warranty on a 1130g access point.I purchased 19 of them to install throughout our hotel, but when the order arrived I realized I had to order the power injectors seperatly.These are quite ...

Hi I have two Wireless LAN Controller version 4.2, and the 1131 access point. The WLC number is called WLC01 and the name of the second WLC is WLC02. In the access points the Primary Controller Name and the Secondary Controller Name are configured as...

Hello,I have a 1500 series wireless mesh AP connected to a 2006 WLC. I mistakenly initialized the AP with a wrong country code and its installed now. I tried changing the code remotely by first doing it on WLC, but the AP dissapears. Is it possible t...

ciscoguy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to define a standard design for Wifi connectivity of our Internal users. Our users are using Windows XP and we would like that they authenticate using their RSA token. We are using LAP1131 and 4402 WLAN controllers.We configured on the ...

m.verbeke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.My problem is as follows.During tests for authentication through the wireless network with the iPAQ 610c smartphone, this authentication does not work with the AP 1231 but works with the AP 1300. The AP's are the same, and I did the update of the ...

Hi, new here so please be gentle Does anyone know what is the difference between the 877W-G-E-K9(Europe and international version) and 877W-G-A-K9 (America and Asia,Pacific version) please?I'm in New Zealand (Asia Pacific region?) and trying to get t...

I have 3 LAP1131AG antennas to connect to a WLC2106 Controller. Two are working and one is not. The ring colors are different shades of green. Is there a chart somewhere to tell me what all the colors mean? I connected to hyperterminal with the anten...

sjredwood by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am new to wireless and would like to know what are the best practices for placing an AP with omni-directional antenna. I have a 1500 series mesh AP.Can any one point out to some good documentation regarding the coverage of these antenna and b...

ciscoguy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card