cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,I have to install an a print wi-fi on my network deployed with Access-point 1248.Can I do it joining mac-address printer to my AP ?Anyone does advice me an a document about ?Best regardsLorenzo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to integrate 4402 Controller with Active Directory.If I have two distinguished names, can I use two OU like:OU=HQ,OU=Branch1,DC=DC1,DC=comIs it OK???shall I use spaces between the patrs?Please any useful points I should consider them?

Hi, i have a wlc 4402 and a server Proxy, the wireless clientes cant access to internet, the proxy permit acess the ip`s of the clients, but for any reason the wireless clients can`t acess to internet, but can ping the proxy, any idea to fix that ?

andresfmg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out a way to do a Guest Network without using an ACL tied to the SSID. (Customer's request) Its a layer 3 network and they suggested creating a DMZ zone off their ASA and connecting the WLC there that way its outside their netw...

Hi,Getting the following error message when I try to join a LWAP to my controllers in california. it then joins my controller in virginia and works...any help would be appreciated.Set Transport Address: no more AP manager IP addressesremain%LWAPP-3-...

Hi,I've got a WLAN that's currently being provided by several dozen autonomous 1130s. I've moved a few of them over onto the 4404 WLC and they broadcast the same network (same SSID, same LAN) and everything seems fine, however, clients refuse to con...

LCC-IT by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I am really stuck on a DNS issue we have with our Wireless Guest Access setup.Hope to keep it as short as possible..Setup with one anchor controller v5.2.178.0 centrally placed in our DC and several controllers placed on site at our offices. Th...

ms.nfm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We recently had a few clients being locked down with countermeasures by our WLC 4404 due to TKIP-MIC errors. After doing some reading on the benefits of AES over TKIP I switched our WLAN security settings to AES, and pushed a new wireless poli...

Hi everybody,I got this trap massage on WLC.The client failed to communicate, it was still associated wiht WLC though.the trap massage log is blow"Decrypt errors occurred for client 00:40:96:ae:38:fe using unknown key on 802.11a interface of AP 00:16...

java70 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card