Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to login and configure my new 1130AG AP, but I can't login using the web browser. We have about 6 or 7 of these already in place and I can login to them without problems using the IP address and web browser. I plug the new one in and it...

jmacavali by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some 1130ag lwapp's that cannot reach the controller for some reason. They are located in a remote building connected via a ds3 circuit. The AP is getting a dhcp address via a scope built on a 3560 switch, here is the scope.ip dhcp pool APSc...

srosenthal by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm relatively new to the Cisco scene and are now trying to set up the UC520, WLC526 and two LAP521. I got the UC and WLC to play nicely but the AP's doesn't recieve config from the wlc. They show up in CCA as connected to the UC but doesn't recieve ...

Hi,I would just like my suspicions confirmed. We are using 1131 LWAPP APs, with a 4402 controller. In this particular install, there are around 20-30 laptops within very close proximity to each other, this will obviously create cross-channel interf...

when i tried to save the configuration of one of my AP 1200 access point, i encountered this error message"Destination filename [startup-config]?Building configuration...nv_done: unable to open "flash:/config.txt.new"nv_done: unable to open "flash:/c...

I was running our 5.1 WCS in ESX 3.5 for sometime without issue. I upgraded WCS to 5.2.130 and now the WCS service are stopping. It works for a bit and then the services stop. ESX is running on a Dell 2950 with 32gig ram. I have 200meg of disk space ...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

our customer would like upgrade the WCS from 5.2.110.0 to software 5.2.130.0.During the upgrade he will be informed that an automated upgrade is not possible, he should perform the upgrade manually. This means I think: Uninstall the WCS and reinstall...

mlieber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are exploring the option of using WWAN via the HWIC-3G cards for a backup to our T1 MPLS circuits. I would like some feedback on how the cards and the WWAN 3G service is working for others. Is anybody seeing decent response times in the 150-100m...

bcturner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Can anyone tell me what the meaning of the link test results are. Mainly the following:"Packets Transmitted at different Rates"On the "uplink" I assume this is from client to AP, I get varied packets sent at different rates.butOn the downl...

Hi all, i have just installed a standalone 4402 V5.2.178.0 with 14 AP's. For the moment, i just want to create a guest lan using same layer 2 core network.I have a dedicated firewall with DHCP and internet access in a dedicated VLAN. i want to use t...