cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to create multiple BVI interfaces and assign each of them IP addresses of different VLANs? I have this AP and it's broadcasting 2 SSIDs (1 on VLAN1 and another on VLAN17). They work fine. The BVI 1 has IP 10.0.1.100/24 and BVI 17 has 1...

Hi,Two 1522 APs are randomly disappearing from the 4402 WLC (5.2.157.0) AP list. 802.11a is used by this Mesh APs to connect to Root AP. "debug capwap events enable" command shows the following message:*May 21 19:50:46.681: 00:24:f7:ad:c6:00 Discover...

osumbekov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was looking in to upgrading a wlc526 and saw that there are only ED releases availible. Checked the documentation and there should be more releases then the ones that are published.I cant upgrade without upgrading to one of the versions that are no...

mberglind by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm very new to configuring wap.I want to configure multiple vlans on my wireless device 1242 AG.When i configure the AP with vlans, i don't reveice the SSID anymore, when configuring back to old config, everything working normal.The situation is ...

Has anyone taken the new CCIE wireless BETA exam? Did anyone else find that they only had 2hrs to complete the exam which simply wasn't long enough.You take on the exam would be appreciated.

Hello Friends, We recently installed 2 4402 WLCs. I configured Mobility group and split the APs between 2 WLCs by configuring Primary Controller on each AP. No secondary or tertiary Controller was configured.Now when WLC1 goes down, the APs on WLC1 r...

ak7246 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1242AP that I believe is in autonomous mode(the controller doesn't see it but the AP can ping the controller) but I can't upgrade the IOS on the AP. I can ping the AP from my laptop but I can't open the GUI. Is it possible to upgrade the IOS...

Hi All,I have just converted my unit of AP1200 to LWAPP by only copy c1200-rcvk9w8-mx into the AP and set AP to boot from this image. After which, I try have the AP associate the WLC. But it fails and keep reooting. Is there anyway to stop the AP fro...

WCS 5.1. I can't find any way to download a sample.tar file from the WCS for a passthrough template, only for a webauth (username+password) template. Is it in there and I'm just blind? Or is there anyplace else I can find a tar bundle template for a ...

gamccall by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am using subject mentioned APs(Fat).I have two distances(almost 40 meter and 90 meter) to be covered.There is no possibility to reach through cables either by Cat or Fiber.Is there is APs mode we can configure Bridge or .. that can cover above me...

Hi,As I can only use 3 channels in 1 cell what happens if I have more than 30 users in this cell? So if I add another access point on say channel 4 it will interfere with channel 1 and channel 6.So what can I do? apart from using 802.11a ? Also at ...

smwager52 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After replacing D-Link outdoor AP with LAP1522AG (3 AIR-ANT2450V-N type antennas)there is no stable wireless connection at the corner of the house opposite to AP because of the weak signal. AP is connected to 220 V AC. Current Tx Power Level - 1,...

osumbekov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to add my autonomous access points to WCS which I have done but I'm not getting any performance data or errors etc. Does anyone know if WCS support autonomous access points or do I have to use WLSE to get this infoThanks

smwager52 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card