cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a point-to-multipoint wireless bridge setup using Cisco 1400 series bridges (Cisco 1410)I'm trying to transport VLANs across the bridges and I have (I think) configured them as per the documentation.At either end of the 1410s the Cisco switch ...

DearsCan AIR-AP1231G-A-K9 be converted to light weight to work with WLC and also "AIR-LAP1231G-A-K9" is it supporting Mesh Technology?Please answerRegards

Hi,My conversions from IOS to LWAP have been successful so far but ran into my first issue yesterday. I converted the AP but it never joined my WiSM. Here is the alarm in WCS:Failed to authorize AP '6fl-ap1' with certificate type 'SSC' on controlle...

Hi guys, I am currently running Kiwi syslog serverwhich sees certasin messages from my wlc but I cannot get it to capture debug lwapp events.Syslog seems setup ok as I get messages but unsure what the specific settings are for debug forwarding, had a...

We are using the windows client to configure and manage our wireless cards. I was wondering if there was a setting in windows to disable the wireless card when the computer is docked using the LAN line. I briefly looked through the settings, but did ...

vancamt76 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I just want to get everyone's opinion on which way to go for a wireless controller. Basically, I am deploying a wireless N environment. As a result, I either have to get a 4400 series controller or a Cisco 2821 router with the contr...

joneschw1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card