Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a Cisco 1200 Series AP and I want to apply security for my users when using wireless. I have also got ACS. Can anybody help me out on this. Thanks in advance.Best Regards,Rahim Amir Ali

I have a 2801 router with the HWIC-AP card. The wireless clients fail to associate with the HWIC-AP, the following debug message appears on the router.*Dec 25 11:38:45.253: %DOT11-7-CCKM_AUTH_FAILED: Station 001f.3c32.29ec CCKM authentication failed ...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is there a possibility to use a single SSID for guest access using primarily Webauthentication and adding exception for certain ip addresses or URL's so that a connection to e.g. cisco.com or a VPN gateway can be established without authentication...

amadeus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've configured 2 1400 bridges with the basic settings and have them working fine using EAP and the local Radius Server,...I now introduced an ACS and have the Root Bridge setup as a AAA client. the ACS is mapped to a external user database group i...

siscospin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an AP350 and after I upgraded the IOS to 12.2.15-JA it won't boot. In monitor mode it tells me there are no bootable images available. I see the new image there. I was having issues with the authentication on this box. This was the reason to u...

j-fritz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Link Slow

We use Cisco1310 at our customer location; the units are installed in the outdoor for a distance of 4 KMS, with external antenna. The link is slow and the TTL on the Ethernet is not stable, the SSID and the WEP key is applied for 40 BIT encryption, t...

I currently have two Linksys WAPs (one at each end of the office) that provide wireless access to the LAN but I need something more secure to meet PCI standards.Can anyone recommend a wireless device for me? I need to be able to stick it outside my ...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card