Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friends, I do have 7921[CP-7921-E-K9] ,which needs to connect to 1252 AP [1252LAP-E-K9] .controllers used is WiSM [5.0] Initially country code configured was AE and later was added US .When I try to connect to the AP , it displays on the phone ,...

aaron7181 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to determine which AP you're connected to?I don't have a WLC, but have several access points in infrastructure mode. Of course, all of the APs have the same SSID. Is there a way to figure out exactly which one I'm connected to at the t...

Can the 1252 be used in 802.11n mode with the 5 GHz 5170 diversity patch antenna? I only need to light up a section of my office (two intervening walls) and the 3 omni dipoles I am now using are marginal. Will the absence of the 3 antenna connection ...

jsalb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need information about setting up an Aironet AP 1240. It seems that the configuration at RF setting does not seem to be at its peak. We use only the protocols 802.11 b\g and the speed is at 54 Mbps. My question is, what configuration should be used...

Hi,Has anybody configure secure mobility groups on 4402/4404. I put mobility secure-mode enable command on both controllers. Mobility Protocol Port status has change to 16667 (after reboot) but I have Data Path Down. Do I have to configure something ...

I have 2 SSID in my wireless network. 1 for the cooperate users and 1 for the guest. The guest SSID is broadcast and when a user open an IE, they will get a screen for user name and password. My cooperate users are using AD and integrated with ACS 4....

Hi,I have a metwork with 35 AP 1242 (only 2.4ghz band) and 30 7921g.I'm using a WLC 4404 version 4.2.61 7921G version 1.1.1, CCME version 4.1, AP IOS 123-7JX.The coverage seems to be good and also the overlap.The problem is: some times casually and a...

fabriziop by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running device troubleshooting in cisco works on a 1200 series acces point. I am getting the followinf error message: VTP Disconnected Domain DomainName:NO_VTP Do I need to upgrade IOS on all AP's??

russnash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 2100 Wlan controller set up with multiple wlans.We are having problems on the Guest VLAN in that everytime a user tries to authenticate via Web Auth, they fail and are redirected to the username/password page.Local accounts have been added ...

I am going to deploy a WLC 4402 to about 30 APs of AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9 over WAN.The solution will use for the guest to access to only Internet.The guest will have an account by Guest Access Lobby Ambassador from WLC, Clients get IP from DHCP server.In...

kimqv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes