Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm providing a solution seems a hot spot for Internet, in some locations I need conect differents AP by physical wire, so with mesh I can do this, but the question is, It is possible to do mesh only for connect 2 or 3 MAPs without WLC, and what b...

In the General Wireless forum is a topic called: "1250 802.11n Brdiging" where it was suggested that a user bridge with 5ghz Yagi Antennas and then it was mentioned potentially getting a convertor for the rp-tnc so that alternate antennas could be at...

Can someone explain or reffer any document how to integrate Web portal with WLC when some user will access network/internet with unsecured SSID he will get the Web Potal with information..not talking about Lobby Admin Wram Regards

Hi,I had setup wireless using WLC with web authentication via radius server.I am able to manage session timeout via radius attributes but the idle timeout is not working. Can anyone provide me some clue on this?Also, is it possible to inform the user...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card