cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WPA on CIsco 1120

Hi All, new to the wireless world, I have a config that a co-worker that swears works to enable WPA-PSK on the WAP heres what he laid out for me:dot11 ssid SUSD-LABauthentication openauthentication key-management wpaguest-modeinfrastructure-ssid opti...

I am trying to set up two AP521G-A-K9's to be autonomous AP's. The problem is that the web interface will not allow me to enter any value. I've tried to set the IP, the SSID, and enable the radio. In all cases clicking the 'Apply' button does nothing...

msalm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I set up 2 different SSID's on one Aironet 1100 AP? One would be for guests to access the Internet, the other would be for internal users to access our corporate network. Any suggestions or link referrals would be great. Thanks.

dichikawa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have an ACS(Access controller server)installed for PEAP authentication.I have installed in 5 different location.But sometimes we need to install the certificate again.Then only it start working.Some ACS will work properly.What could be the re...

I am running 7921's with PEAP authentication back to ACS 4.2 but often get "Authen session timed out: Challenge not provided by client" failed authentications in ACS. Leading up to the failure, I see the phone authenticate about 2 minutes before in t...

dkorell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone got this to work? Currently can't get the 7921s to join the multicast stream. They do have basic data rates set and also they have QoS configured. I have 5 phones setup. 2-7961, 3-7921. Both 7961's and (2) 7921's are part of my paging-d...

Hello,I was wondering, how do you upgrade the license on a AIR-WLC4402-25-K9 to handle 50 access points instead of 25? Is it simply just a software upgrade or license upgrade? And how do we purchase the upgrade software or license? What's the part nu...

Hello,I have a WLC 2112 and a DHCP server enabled on a Linksys router. I have configured a wireless LAn to have IP address from the Linksys DHCP server but it doesn't work and when i configure anthor DHCP server it work. Can you help me please

I need the retail price for a WCS-APLOC-50 license and software. This is needed to start a purchase order. Thanks

shand by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the situation:We had an AP that had a BVI address of 10.1.1.5. There was also an address on FA0 and D0 of 10.1.1.5. We needed to add a second address on the AP, but couldn't. (Option was there but wouldn't take.) So, we changed the address on ...

Hi there,is it possible to configure WPA2 on a standalone C871W? The configuration examples always talking about WPA & WEP.Any experiences? Thank you!Andy