Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

***Disregard*** It pays to read the technical stuff found on the support page before posting a question! Is it possible to use 2 antennas (say the ant2485p-r) while just in the a/b/g mode, and not in the n mode?I see there is the and2465p-r, but I ...

Will the NME-WLC8-K9 work on the Cisco 3725? Will there be a problem if there is a L3 switch between the router where the NME-WLC8 is plugged in and the L2 switches where the LAPs are connected?

oj88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some understanding problems in differentation between wcs and wlc functionality. Do i need a WCS for a small WLAN with some (6-24)1131 or 1252 AP's and WLC Controller to provide specific functions like Radio resource monitoring, Inteference de...

Hi, in our environment we are having a wireless controller 4402 connecting to foundry layer 3 switch HW: BigIron 15000 Router. the LWAP1252 is connecting to POE switch cisco WS-C3560E-24PD, when this LWAP1252 is brought online i am getting this error...

gopinathv by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Large number of APs flapping following thick to thin migration on 6509WISM WS-SVC-WISM-1-K9 4.2.61.0No obvious hardware issueHas anyone experiened similar?

andycohen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2106 wireless controller set up along with a 1252 access point. I am able to authenticate to the AP via WPA-PSK without issue. However when I configure authentication to use our RSA RADIUS server it fails with several error messages. I am co...

Good day every body:I have an area 300m X 200m and our offices distrebuted through this area,I need to find the correct AP to cover this area if there is any AP work as a bridge and root at the same time if there is do i need to use an external anten...

Hi Guys, A little confused. If I want my wireless clients to pick up a DHCP address from my corporate DHCP servers, do I need to click the Override button on, for the WLC to act as a relay agent, or the docs say that this happens by default?Can som...

Hi,One of our companies is implementing a wireless network . We would like to do the following :- For conference rooms we would like to have a separate wireless network which has access to internet . All pc's that are not from the company should be ...

We have just purchased a 1242AG and I am trying to configure it. In the web interface, when information is entered in the express setup and express security screens, and I "apply" it, nothing is saved. Is there something obvious that I am missing?Tha...

HSS_cisco by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! wism blade install

Ok, this is probably a silly question, but can I just shove the wism blades into my 6506s with the power on like any other 65xx blade? I read the docs that came with the blade and there was no mention of powering off the switches.Thanks, Eric

i got two Access point 1300, 1 like root and another like non-root, the bug is the next ( no parent longer valid deauthentication client xxxx.xxxx.xxxx) and the devices lost the connection every 10 min aprox... any comments about is really helpfully...

I have a 1300 workin as root and second 1300 that works fine as non-root, but cannot work as repeater(association problem). Also some of the commands in 1300 guide are missing from real 1300 IOS.The IOS is 12.4 What could be the problem?Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: