Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have AP 1240AG connected to LAN via media converter AIR-PWRINJ-FIB.When there is link failure on the fiber side of the AIR-PWRINJ-FIB the cooper port on the media converter is always up and did not detect fiber disconnection effectively AP1240AG d...

I need to set the CSSC able to run a machine authetication. My need is to be able to run scripts logon to AD. In NEtwork Connection Type i select the machine and user connection option, machine and user auth Method EAP-PEAP and machine identity defau...

severi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello experts!!!can Ciscoworks register a Lightweigt AP and be a part of its Network Topology View?Does Ciscoworks understand LWAPP?What does "Running Cisco WCS on a CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE)" mean?Does this require i get a WLSE ...

HelloI have a network with 1242 AP:s running lightweight, and a 4400 WLC. I am running Indoor Mesh.Can I have a lwapp AP acting as a workgroup bridge in the mesh network? What I want to do is to provide ethernet-connection to 1-2 PC:s in a remote bui...

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The scanner communicating to the AP is facing slowness in scanning.How to check , sort out performance issues on AP.

aksher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

*Mar 14 18:39:05.555: %DOT11-3-POWERS_INVALID: Interface Dot11Radio0, no valid power levels available*Mar 14 18:39:05.555: %DOT11-3-POWERS_INVALID: Interface Dot11Radio0, no valid power levels available*Mar 14 18:39:05.555: %DOT11-3-POWERS_INVALID: I...

rygar1234 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,occasionally i have a few users experiencing phone resets with cm features disabled / cm down type messages. as you can imagine this doesnt look good !now the only thing i saw on the WCS on the ap`s in question was "% Client Count vs RSSI" diagram...

meggerman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes