Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I'm preparing a solution for Guest WiFi with users to be created on ISE through either sponsor or self service portal.   My question is, will each user or the device they log on from consume ISE base license or any other license type usage.    ...

Need to build a temporary Wireless solution, until newly-ordered hardware arrives. From stock, I have Cisco 4400 WLCs, and Cisco 3802 APs. What's my best deployment method with what I have available? I only need this solution for a few weeks.

I have a 14 Cisco 1600 Access points on my network configured with the same SSID and clients are able to roam easily. Now I want to replace 7 of them with Cisco Catalyst 9105 Access points with embedded wireless LAN controller. One of the 7 Access po...

Hello everyone We've have been deploying 9800CL since the early releases of 16.1.X through 17.3.4 which is our current build.We migrated from 2504/5508 WLC local mode to flexconnect which involved new adventures. Down the road with official bug fixes...

Zimmeh1337 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am relatively new to professional IT. I have been given control of a ton of things with the company I am with. One of those is our Wireless Network. We are not a huge company. About 200 in office workers total. We have 4 main buildings containin...

sarjekemo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card