cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear alli hope it is okay that i come up with a topic which i found in similar posts in this forum. But i did not find the solution which could help me.We are a non profit-organisation in Munich (Germany): The 'shaere' - www.shaere.net. We are buildi...

jburkhart by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, APs and WLC are not in the same subnet. APs are connected to access switch and are in vlan 11. WLC is connected to multilayer switch with trunk link. Does this mean that the trunk link from WLC to multilayer switch will have to support vlan 11 or...

iores by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to reboot several access points from the CLI of the WLC. The issue I am having is I have to enter a confirmation of yes after the command is entered for each access point. Is it a way to add the confirmation to the code so I can reset al...

We have a 5520 that is currently in a mobility group with a 9800-40 the DSCP value on the 9800 is set to 48 and the DSCP value on the 5520 is set to 0. We think this is causing some issues with Cisco phones. Cisco config analyzer suggest changing the...

lwestman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased a Cisco wireless device last week. I am struggling to configure this device. It is connected to the router but some systems are not connected to the internet. I am not a networking Engineer. Can you please share some resources blog posts ...

我手里有台瘦的Cisco 9105 AXI最近打算升级EWC,参照官网提供的教程,在传输文件是出来命令问题。上图是官网的教程,我根本教程一步一步来的在用上图命令传输文件的时候,遇上了上图的错误提示,试过很久了,无法解决问题我到底是哪里操作错了,感谢解答,感谢支持

屏幕截图 2022-08-26 154952.png 捕获01.PNG 捕获.PNG

Hello,I have some old AP air-sap1602-e-k9 in version 153.3-JD who are self managed.In same time i have some AP AIR-AP1852E-E-K9 (in version 8.10.151.0) and one of them is the controler Cisco Aironet 1850 Serie Mobility Express.Does it's possible to a...

info-85 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to obtain signal quality and strength using snmp. I see that the OID are 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.273.1.3.1.1.3 and .4When I try to retrieve those values using snmpget, I get that these values don't exists. There has to be something else...

yleduc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card