Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi NetPro, anyone can tell me how to resolve this ? i have check from CCO, no relevant inform. Error Message DOT11-4-CKIP_MIC_FAILURE: "CKIP MIC failure was detected on a packet (Digest 0x%x) received from %e)." Explanation CKIP MIC failure was detec...

ney25 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a project with a customer and a remote campus. The remote campus currently consists of two cottages (35?x147?) separated by ~800ft with clear line-of-site. The first cottage has an existing DSL Internet connection with D-Link wireless router...

gcs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem witch AP 350, hope that I could help. CLI: ? Loading "flash:/c350-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA1/c350-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA1"...flash:/c350-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA1/c350-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA1: no such file or directory Error loading "flash:/c350-k9w7-mx....

Hello i have spent the greater part of the day trying to get my Clean access manager to Authenicate against my Windows IAS server. I can see the connections showing up in the logs however i keep getting registration rejected or no matching policy err...

Hi,I have a problem witch AP 350, hope that I could help.CLI:?Loading "flash:/c350-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA1/c350-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA1"...flash:/c350-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA1/c350-k9w7-mx.122-13.JA1: no such file or directoryError loading "flash:/c350-k9w7-mx.122-1...

I have a AP1240 ver 12.3(4)JA.I was able to access the device using the GIU interface prior to modifying the config.I removed the default username and password Cisco and cannot notw access via GIH.I can telnet into the device to modify the config, bu...

Configure multiple WLANs using 4400 WLC. All WLANs ssid broadcast are disabled. The guest WLAN does not have secuirty enable. It appears the SSID for the guest access is still broadcast. Any suggestion? Thanks.

davidm101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC4402 and all of a sudden I can't login through the interface I have been using for a couple years. I get the Certificate popup asking to accept the cert and as soon as I click Yes it gives me a "page cannot be found". I can log in throug...

Hello, I just upgraded a WLC to version 4.0.206. After the system reset, none of the AP's will work. I assume this is because they are being updated, but how can I see the status of this update, and how long should it take?

Hello,I am currently in the process of migrating our AP's to LWAPP and utilizing WCS. During the "migration" I noticed that a few of our client laptops are unable to connect to the AP's. After researching this I found out that our WEP keys for two se...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card