cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 WiSM modules or the equivilent of 4 controllers. For my guest wireless network, I have created a DHCP scope on one of the controllers and am pointing the other three controllers to the controller with the DHCP scope.So simply, I have WLC1-4...

da.beaver by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I've a little problem with three Cisco 1130 AP. Anticipately i tell you that i'm not a guru of cisco wireless, but my implementation is very simple. I need a roaming for the 3 AP. I only have Ap, so i configure one as Master Ap and the othe...

m.contado by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I was wondering if anybody could help me out here. I have been following the guidelines as per the WLC softweare configuration guide with regards to configuring the internal controller which is pretty straightforward. The mobility anchor is up wit...

We have a site with couple of consumer level bridged AP's. We have been recommended a Cisco 1410 wireless bridge but it is very expensive. What are the added features of this bridge and is someone using it? We originally were thinking of replacing th...

I am attempting to upgrade 41 cisco aironet 1242AG access points. I am receiving a timeout error and no data is being transmitted. We are upgrading from 12.3(8)JA2 to 12.4(10b)JA1. We are using Air Fortress as our wireless auth. appliance. What I'...

I would like to know what is the difference between the Wireless Lan Controller and the Wireless Controller System.Need I WLC if I want deploy WCS.Can I use WCS without Wireless LAN Controllers?. What is the diference between WCS and WCS Navigator?

I configured a WLC 2000 with one WLAN using the management interface as access to the wireless. I am using a ASA 5505 as my DHCP server. The management interface is using port 4 to connect to port 7 on my ASA 5505. I am able to authencitcate and asso...

gomeso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I received the following alarm in WCS:An Alert of Category AP is generated with severity 1 by Radio REY_1242AP_LWAP08/1 . The message of the alert is AP '00:19:a9:7b:17:70' with protocol '802.11a' on Controller '10.253.1.7' is contained as a Rogue p...

bmarms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A Chokepoint counts as an LWAP Access Points on the WLCs? I mean if I had a WLC with limitation of 50 LWAP, and my installation has 10 Chokepoints, Is it limited to install only 40 LWAP?I 've only found a limitation on the number RFID Tags depe...

abayo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All, I am facing an issue with 7613 series router. When I do show run then its taking to long to display the output of command & at the same time cpu goes upto 85% to 90% & goes down after few seconds. Its happening with both the 7613 switches. I ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card