Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i'm not capable to configure an Email Notification on the WCS.Location->Notifications->settingsi create a new Event->new Event Nameuntil here there are no problems, but now i would like to add a "destination and transport".if i fill in all fie...

elkono200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running WCS 4.1.83.0 with WiSM controllers 4.0.217.0.I have renamed and replaced several AP 1240's and I am still seeing the old AP names and duplicated to the New AP names in the WCS(Old names corresponding to the newly named AP macs). I can only se...

Heres my problem, remote site standalone AP, users failing authentication. Radius key is configured correctly. Radius server log shows the EAP information blank for the authentication requests.The AP configuration has been checked and double checked....

Hi,I am trying to install Cisco wireless IP Phone 7920 with Unified Call Manager Express Wireless AP 1241 configured with PEAP and WPA Does the 7920 phones support PEAP ?RegardsMohamed

Hi, While using the 7920 over the wireless network, what are the reasons for which a call can be dropped? There is a ring going, but when the call is picked the call gets dropped.Regards

Greetings everybody.Is there a sample configuration that I could use to find my routing problem on my 1131? It's running in autonomous mode and I can connect my wireless laptop to the network just fine. A 3550 provides DHCP service. But once I try to...

Greeting,I want to enable IDS feature in WLC to forward the Data to IDS,,,Should IDS be from CISCO or it could works with any vendor?

i have two vlan on 1200 ap. one vlan is for wifi user and the other mgmt vlan is just for mgmt. of ap from rest of the network. i don't want to associate this with a ssid. i don't want the wireless users to be able to get on using this ssid at all. a...

The AP restarts every 30 seconds...just like the documentation says it will!! This AP will not have full capability in LWAPP mode so I need to be able to get it to Autonomous mode but cannot get it from rebooting..... What is the process to get into...

johnminon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card