cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 4 Aironet 1130AG WAP's How do I configure them to use WPA Without a RADIUS server? I have got one of them set up by adding a VLAN and a SSID and used in encription manager I set Cypher to TKIP. In SSID I have set Key management to mandatory ch...

hallg4215 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,anyone face this problem ? once i click ok button then wireless broken .. can not connect anymore.

ney25 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I disable http access and redirect capabilities to wcs app on nt server..I have other apps on nt server that use port 80 that this is effecting and want users to only access app via https w/o any re-directs

j.boswell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WCS graphs

I have a new install of WCS 4.1.91.0 and for some reason the web interface will not display graphs correctly. The alarm summary picture on the main page as well as the Associated cliets vs time graph are not showing up.Any suggestions?

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble getting this connection up and running. The cellular device is activated and sees the Sprint base 1xRTT network. I have used the config below, taken from Cisco site. Any ideas guys ? ------------chat-script cdma "" "ATDT#7...

Hi,I'm implementing a LWAPP Solution and I would like to have some confirmation about LWAPP solution If I understand right all the traffic from the WLAN client have to pass through the dynamic interface of the controller and there are no opportunity ...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am setting up CCKM in my wireless network. I have several SSID on APs. Do I need to enable CCKM under all the SSID? Or I only need to enable CCKM under one SSID and wireless clients will get secure roaming ability for all SSID?Thanks!

sky_zhang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've configured 2 AP Aironet 1200, but anyone transmits a good coverage. If i move away 5 meters, the laptop doesn?t detect any wifi network.I've proven to change different parameters, but the problem continues.This device hasn?t antennas. Must I ...

jlallende by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone used ZENworks for Networks or cirrus as a config management tool and if so what are your views on them. I am particularly intrested in if the ZENworks tool is any good. All help is appreciated

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card