cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,I am seeing very strange behavior from my 2106 controller. When I load it up the firs time and run through the config wizard, everything works fine. When I then begin to configure my additional WLANS/Interfaces/Ports, it will at some poin...

I am seeing the following fault on my WLSE express: Radius server is not availableThe following is what I see in the AAA-server-trace.log:08/27/2007 20:15:23: P15467: Packet received from 192.168.50.408/27/2007 20:15:23: P15467: Checking Message-Aut...

We have an WLC 4402 with the latest code on it. We also have LAP1131AG as our AP's. We have an MS IAS as our RADIUS server. Is there a document on how to implement 802.1x for the internal Laptop users to use wireless networking in the office?Thanks...

Dear All,Can i use AIR-ANT3338 with AIR-BR1310G-A-K9-R?if yes what range it will give me in typical university campus?my purpose it to distribute internet on 2.4 GHz wireless for university students.AIR-ANT3338 is directional or ominidirectional ?tha...

Hi. I wonder if you can point me at a table that defines the Reason Code(s) for Client Exclusion Failure? See the example event log entry below from a Guest Controller for Web Authentication failure (that was resolved - Internet router down) but I wa...

khepburn by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 3 Aironet 1310 Wireless Bridge. 1 of them is Root bridge, others non-root and Workgroup bridge. Normally ping delays are 6-7 ms avarage, but somedays 200-300 ms and timeouts. I dont understand what is the reason. Any other wireless telepho...

yatisspor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I'm having a problem with clients connecting to other clients or devices on the same subnet they are on.It might have something to do with ARP. As when i ping another device on the client, the ARP entry shows as '00-00-00-00-00-00 invalid' (...

I am having some issues with the initial setup of a 4402 WLC and 35 Cisco Aironet LWAPPs. The WLC and the LWAPPs are configured in the same VLAN and a DHCP server is setup to serve the VLAN. The WLC is configured for LAYER2. The LWAPPs show link l...

bevans by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a company-wide EAP-TLS 802.1X network. Sometimes some end users can't connect to this EAP ssid, and always go the "guest" one. Sometimes some end users can't get dynamic IP.On the ACS server, I sniffered, and I even saw the "radius accept" ...

litouch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a large healthcare system that has a very large LWAPP deployment. We utilize the network for laptops, 7920 IP phones, and the new 7921 phones. We have HP laptops with Intel wireless cards. We have both the HP 6120 and 6320 laptops with the...

j.teeter by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I currently have 2 Access Points in the organization I am employed for I am supposed to maintain the WLAN infrastructure and secure it to the best of ability.We currently have a D-Link D1-714P+ and an aged Roam About, the D-Link using WPA TKIP ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card