cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Aironet 1200 that was working fine with POE but after the switch was rebooted it won't give wireless. It boots up and I am able to console in to it without any problems. The line tested fine and the switch port isn't shut down or anything. A...

marcuswk7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I go to login to my controller I get a certificate warning. How can I get rid of this?Also, how can I see what version of software I am running on the controller and what version should I be running?Thanks.

amjbmr808 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 1410 bridges in a point to multipoint configuration. I have 1 root ridge and 3 non-root bridges. The 3 non-root bridges are associated with the root bridge; however I cannot ping or pass any traffic over the wireless interfaces. Any sugges...

moorejb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 1410 bridges in a point to multipoint configuration. I have 1 root ridge and 3 non-root bridges. The 3 non-root bridges are associated with the root bridge; however I cannot ping or pass any traffic over the wireless interfaces. Any sugges...

moorejb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a bridge from a 1231g with a yagi antenna to a 1310g with the built in antenna. The distance is only about 400?. I have a security camera on the Ethernet port of the 1310. The problem I am running into is that we lose the video from the ...

Using hte following configuration, I can connect and authenticate. I can also configure the IP address manually and ping the gateway 10.205.2.1. I''ve pasted the configuration. What am I doing wrong?

cobbc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the Cisco IAPP protocol specified anywhere?The only documentation I can find is contained within the Cisco CCX specifications. This is rather piecemeal and mixed up with all the other CCX stuff.I assume there is a specification on the Cisco IAPP p...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card