cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello-In my WCS software the time for the location appliance is reported in UTC time, even though I have configured the proper timezone in the location appliance itself, and when I issue the "clock" command from the appliance's command line, it shows...

hi guysam using cisco ACS SE to authenticate users on my wireless lan from the microsoft AD,my clients are using XP and so am using PEAP as my authentication protocol.when i try to log on to the network from my laptop i get the following error from ...

I have two old Aironet BR500E devices running in bridge mode. Lately we've been having a lot of E Radio Error: xxx Retries. I believe the problem may be the fact that there are alot of other 802.11b device broadcasting in my area. Does this sound r...

I have a linksys wireless WRT54G setup as follows:Static IP Internal: 192.168.1.1Subnet: 255.255.255.0Static IP Internet: 10.0.0.2Subnet 255.0.0.0Gateway 10.0.0.1My device, a desktop, is setup as follows:Static IP: 192.168.1.100Subnet: 255.255.255.0...

I am getting the following errors on the ap after conversion. *Mar 1 00:00:23.535: %LWAPP-5-CHANGED: LWAPP changed state to DISCOVERY*Mar 1 00:00:23.550: LWAPP_CLIENT_ERROR_DEBUG: lwapp_crypto_init_ssc_keys_and_certs no certs in the SSC Private Fil...

Hi,I have two Cisco 1242 APs with both -a and -g radio. Can I set up them as point to point bridges and bind the 54M -a and 54M -g links together to get a 108M link? How is the traffic pass through in these two links? load balance?Thanks,Justin

yytellmey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to use 1131 AG series access point for bridging between two buildings which are 20 metres apart from each other.Is it possible and what are the limitation for this design?Please help.thanks in advance.Pulkit Sharma

I need to span 8 miles using the 1410 Bridge with integrated antenna. I configured the bridges in a lab and confirmed that they "talk". Taking them out to the span, the units didn't connect. So, I saved the configurations and placed the bridges in "i...

kimremick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue where I can ping to all (4) wgbridges from the station-role root access-point, & can ping back from the workgroup-bridge(s) to the root access-point.but when I attch my laptop to any of the work-group bridges' ethernet port cannot pin...

jherder78 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will have some outside vendors and support staff using wireless from inside my network. In order to try and setup a "secure" net for them to use that is segmented from the rest of my network, I created a new vlan (pspf enabled) and ssid for them. O...

dsturgeon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use two 1310 aironet access point, the 1st link to my network by the ethernet interface is a root bridge and the other is a non root bridge. I'm using Cisco Works LMS to monitor my network. Right now i can see the root bridge in my map but i can'...

Can someone tell me what triggers a "bsnDot11StationBlacklisted" trap with a reason code 3 of "ipTheft"? In other words what has to happen to get this trap? We have notebook carts in some high school classrooms. Sometimes a student will fail to lo...

bbrunke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To clarify for me - I have a 4402 controler set up, with 2 APs in this site. How many people can can connect to a 1240agp AP before degradation starts? and how does the Laptop (wireless user) know which AP to go to? Is it just the closest one, and ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card