cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have several AP 1231 which I want to use with wireless Lan controller. Whenever I try to upgrade the IOS I get the error message 'AP does not have Supported Radio'Well I know that the A radio(RSM20A) is not supported, but b/g is!(MP21G).Is it possi...

m-geisler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys just wanted to know whats the main difference between....wirless router and wirless access point.....like dlink which u get for 100$ and cisco aironet........plz help

I noticed when I look at the clients on WCS that there is unusually high amount that say "probing." I know that these are clients that are not associated or authenticated yet. Is this normal?

hi guys i am vvv new to wireless specially cisco one thjough i have a good experience of R&S....now i have to deploy a wirless solutions for a small hotel...multistory having 95 rooms......now they have a adsl2 connection so guys what do u recomman...

while using scanning utilities with Cisco card [AIR CB21AG-A-K9] not supports the channels 34, 42, 50, 58. Is there any settings ? How to configure the card for these channels. Is it possible to configure the 'regulatory domain settings: country code...

I have installed the Cisco 1721 with WIC-1ADSL and VPN module and configured to connect to the Japan network over VPMN from India.WAN link is ADSL.(bridging mode)It works fine,but suddenle I lose the CD in the ADSL interface card,and I lost the conne...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco LWAPP APs with WiSM controllers installed. Some Mac Laptop users got problem to access some random websites with wireless connection. They will get "cannot find server" error at first try, but after refresh serveral times, the web site...

pengcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just installed a Linksys WRV54G VPN router and I am trying to set it up securely. At this point when I access it, the Windows message is that it is an unsecured wireless network. I was hoping to have a user be required to supply a user name ...

We have a wireless design working with Aironet and VPNs 3000. We would like to migrate to an airspace solution. My questions are: a) is possible to do at the same time "VPN Passthrough" and web authentication (Internal or external) on the same WLAN ?...

buntschu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I've deployed a WLC4404-100 at a centralized data center, controlling APs (model: LAP1242AG-C-K9) at a remote office in L3 LWAPP transport mode. WLC software version is 4.0.179.8.Some clients face frequent disconnection. Below is a typical WLC...

I know that there should be antennas installed on the APs, but i have 24 APs to configure with a basic config, another team shall do the rest of the configuration in remote. Now i tought to disable the radio interface (no power anymore on the antenna...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card