Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are trying to carry out a design for a client with a large warehouse that is full of pallet racking. They have specified the Meraki range of AP's so we initially worked on using the MR76 with a MA-ANT-21 to cover a 50M aisle using 5GHz only. To pr...

cpauley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Engineers & Professionals, Does Cisco provide trial file for 9800 series of Wireless controller as a virtual? Our company is considering to purchase new controller next year, but I would like to look around some functions before we actually pur...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have low signal power broadcasting on our 2.4ghz creating coverage gaps. 5ghz is great.  Here are our TPC settings:  Max Power level: 30Minimum Power level: -10Power Threshold v1: -70Power Threshold v2: -67 How can we boost the power some to fill ...

Hello everyone , we have gotten C9800-L-F controller , do we have to purchase the SFP modules for the fiber uplink ports or it's okay to use the 4x UTP 2.5G ports directly to the same switch connected to the APs , this is a demo s BW is not an issue ...

Hi everyone, i have a 2802i-e-k9 running mobility express version 8.10.171.0 (converted from lightweight)i would just like to find out how to access/enable the ap web page if it has one. Similar to below, can get to mobility express config fine. than...

waled1990_2-1649975784110.png
waled1990 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello  I configured the local profiling on my WLC 2504 (OS 8.2.121.0)  based on 2 VLANs 1 for the laptop workstation and the other is for android and iPhone but the output can be classified only on the windows workstation my other Vlan which is I con...

Resolved! WLC 5508 move

My customer has one WLC 5508 managing about 50 APs on 6  sites.They will move WLC to a different building at the same site but changing IP addressing for device access.I am looking for documentation providing best practices with procedure to follow w...

Good afternoon.I have a problem assigning a wIPS profile to a WLCs. The environment consist of MSE 8.0.150 , PI 3.7.0, Primary and Secondary WLCs 5520 8.10.151, APs 4800 in wIPS submode. We have all required licenses for MSE wIPS (ELM and MM both) , ...

Снимок.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

It would be great if anyone explained why we get these errors on  the Cisco Wireless controller. *dot1xMsgTask: May 31 00:04:14.261: %DOT1X-3-WPA_SEND_STATE_ERR: [PA]1x_kxsm.c:1718 Unable to send EAPOL-key msg - invalid WPA state (0) - client MAC*dot...

What is purpose of ALC configured at wlc? The purpose is for security via blocking unusful traffice. so There are three kinds of ACL for it. first is to allow dhcp, and second is to allow dns traffice and third is to allow icmp. and then block all o...

Hi everyone,I have an issue at an overseas branch office where we are advertising an open SSID. The problem is that users do not see the SSID which we advertise but see "[SSID name] 2" advertised instead. When they connect to this duplicate SSID they...

Hi Guys,My company is looking at installing the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller software for managing our Access Points and promoting BYOD (Bring your own device).We currently operate 6 sites throughout the country all connected by WAN. We currently ha...

oklahamas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card