cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have issues with wireless client receiving DHCP address on a particular VLAN. The DHCP server for this WLAN is also the default gateway (PIX). Here is my configuration.AP-Manager: 10.0.1.100Management: 10.0.1.101SSID: Guest Dynamic Interface: VLAN9...

marknigh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup my AP so that the ethernet port connects to a hub on my LAN, just like I would connect a PC, printer or server, then us it from a wireless device just like it was on my LAN. I can see the wireless portion of the box from a noteb...

I've got two different HWIC-AP-AG modules that I've tried on three separate 1841 routers, with no luck. The Dot11 interfaces are not visible. According to the HWIC-AP documentation, it is compatible with this router. I'm running Cisco IOS Software, 1...

Got a scenario with LEAP Clients (WGB350/AP1240) connecting to AP1230's. ACS used for validation both for WDS and clients (including MAC validation).So:Clients authenticate to WDS (both username/password and MAC)WDS AP authenticate to ACSOption 27 s...

Our access point is ap1240 and using radius server to authenticate users. I'm trying to assign vlan based on the user authentication by using radius attributes 64, 65 and 81 described in http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_conf...

fkatsumi1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me if there are security issues with using a public certificate on ACS to be utilized for PEAP authentication? Trying to make this more manageable for our Windows Mobile devices and what they have for default for root CA's. Thanks

WLC

Hi there I have a customer with a 6509 with a SUP 720 and planning to deploy a WLAN,I would like to have a WISM(with LWAPP) in the 65k as compared to the WLC.

tmailula by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RF-Group WLC4400

Hi,I've 2 WLC 4402 that I've configured in the same RF group. What I'm seeing is that, from the AUTO-RF windows, on the right side, i see only one controller.Each controller is in the "Group leader".The controller are connected to the same LAN and ca...

Hi,I have two installation with WLC 4402 to Cisco Switches 3750. The Connection is Fibre with GLC-SX and channeld. The Problem I have is, tha 10% of the Packets are underruns. Has anybody encounterred the same issue? I also have two other installaion...

huber by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my setup is:Cisco ACS 4.0 Release 4.0(1) Build 27 (with thawte certificate)WLC 4402 ver 4.0.179.8Aironet 1131 LWAPPdell laptop with windows xp sp2 with peap auth (using win control of wlan card)I experience problem with missing machine authenticat...

lunestadr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if authentication by username and password *and* the ability to force users to accept an "Acceptable Use Policy" is possible on a 4400 wireless controller. It appears as though they are mutually exclusive on the configuration pa...

Hi Team,We have AIR-WLC-4404 coupled with AP1020 for Wireless Access to the network and Internet. There are 10 different halls at which 203 APs would be installed with 5 Controllers controlling these Access Points. The customer would want 10 Differen...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card