Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I can't view 2006 wireless clients reports in the Cisco Works Wireless LAN Solution Engine. I can only select years from 2002 to 2005.Is it a bug? or am I the only one with this problem?I have installed the last firmware 2.12Thanks

jmprats by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloHow can i configure the wlan on cisco 1812w?I have a VLAN with connection to WAN.This VLAN have an DHCP.If i connect with RJ45 all its ok (DHCP and connection to outside). Ping to the gateway it´s okBut if i try to connect from WLAN the DHCP its...

jmuro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,This is a little simple for those who have faced the problem but a little lengthy for those who have not come accross the same. Please grab a coffee before we begin.Scenario: Am trying to have EAP authentication for my wireless users to be aut...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have 1100 series access point, where as it my clients are 802.11B. The clients are not detecting this network.so what are the changes i need APsPlease help me out on this issueThanks,Srikanth

Hi,I've an existing WLAN network of about 15 APs running WPA. The number of APs is expected to increase to aboute 30-50. As I would like to have better RF & AP management and also rouge AP detection & suppression, I'm looking at getting either gettin...

I selected 3 AP1231s running 12.3(2)JA to do a AP Radio Scan;Job shows ended one hour ago, but the radio data is still old. Site Survey Wizard - AP Radio Scan 3154 12:43:56 12/29/2005 No Yes - 12:43:56 12/29/2005 12:54:16 12/29/2005 jaarons The Job ...

I am thinking to setup a wireless network (Cisco Airespace controller 4100) using EAP-PEAP for authentication. We have a Microsoft 2003 server running IAS. My understanding is that a server side certificate is needed at the MS IAS server. I don't ...

Hi everybody.¿Where can I find an estimation of the coverage ranges that can be obtained with the AP 1200 and omnidirectional antennas of different gain?Thanks

gagirre by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a Cisco Airnonet 1230B on the top of my building with a 9 DBI omni antenna, totaly isolated from the exterior, powerd with POE (about 50 meters long), and untill now everything went perfect, but yesterday the AP sudently went with no signal/...

Kry0hwifi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK I walked into this huge warehouse and did not have the necessary tools to do the a site survey on such a space. I did get measurements though. So I am looking for insight as to what antennas i can use with the AP1200, and how many I might need for...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if it was possible to manually set configs to default on these AP's(other than through the controller) or log into them via telnet or etc.....

Hello again Folks,I posted here a few days ago (Pls help a 'Newbie', 27th November) and thanks to the prompt reply, I have now sucessfully configured my first Aironet 1200!I have another five to set up (for the same site) and I am now considering the...